Anyone run Tesa solo, no Ipa - what did you get?

IronCircuit

Explorer
Joined
Apr 6, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Almost every report I find involves Tesamorelin stacked with Ipamorelin. Even at smaller doses, a lot of those people saw IGF jump way up. I’ve also read claims that Ipa makes the whole thing work much better.

So I’d like to hear from anyone who used Tesa on its own: what were your results? I’m trying to figure out whether adding the second compound is truly required to reach the outcome you want.
 
Whether you stack both isn't mandatory — it comes down to what you're after. A handful of guys I know ran Tesa by itself purely to cut down on injections; their outcomes were on the milder side, though it definitely still does something. With TESA/IPA you're activating 2 receptors rather than 1, so naturally you'd expect more from it.

That said, if the aim is to see results while spending less, that mindset probably isn't the right one — don't take shortcuts when your health is involved. Test everything, and don't go cheap, because being cheap could end up costing you later on. And honestly, if lowering cost is the real priority, just go with GH at that point — you'll get more value for your money. Again, it all comes back to your goals.
 
Back
Top