390120
Explorer
Anyone else been on GHK-CU while sitting for a large tattoo?
I've got a full back piece booked and I keep wondering whether it'll affect how the ink holds and how fast it heals.
Tried asking AI and got contradictory answers lol (Perplexity reckons healing speeds up with no impact on ink retention, ChatGPT says healing suffers and the ink may not hold as well)
Given nobody seems to have a straight answer, I'll most likely pause it for the two weeks I'm in the chair. Too much money in the tattoo to gamble on the downside. Still, I'd love to hear anyone's experience.
I've got a full back piece booked and I keep wondering whether it'll affect how the ink holds and how fast it heals.
Tried asking AI and got contradictory answers lol (Perplexity reckons healing speeds up with no impact on ink retention, ChatGPT says healing suffers and the ink may not hold as well)
Given nobody seems to have a straight answer, I'll most likely pause it for the two weeks I'm in the chair. Too much money in the tattoo to gamble on the downside. Still, I'd love to hear anyone's experience.