Anyone on Survodutide?

CNCCurrency

Explorer
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Messages
1,182
Reaction score
0
Location
tucson
Has anyone given it a try, or are you on it right now? I went ahead and bought a 10 mg kit for 288.00 here in the states. Seemed like a fair price to me, since China's pricing comes out roughly the same.
 
I enjoy survo when it's mixed into ghetto reta, though my experience isn't deep enough to stack it against reta on its own. They come across as alike, but honestly every GLP feels alike to me.

For backing a vendor or obtaining the highest purity, that price is reasonable. Still, at $2.88 per mg nobody would call it a bargain, particularly because survo carries a higher price tag than reta across the board.

A quick check turned up these domestic vendors that test their in-stock survo (lowest cost first):

SupplierQuantityPricePrice per mgShippingNotesJ515.97 mg

7.82 mg$180

$100$1.13

$1.28
IncludedBest overall valueTurtle Treasures10.36 mg

1/2 kit

single$170

$108

$23
$1.64

$2.08

$2.22ExtraPossibly highest purity with JanoPGB13.19 mg

$225$1.71$30 (Free @ $300)Crypto Only; FedExSam's Supplies14.11 mg

9.58 mg$255

$195$1.81

$2.04ExtraAmino Lair (Promo)10.95 mg$221$2.02$20Amino Lair (Reg)10.95 mg$260$2.37$20Highest purity

TurtleTreasures: Their website, in their "Treasures" section, has 10 mg for $170 ($1.70 per mg) plus shipping. They also sell half kits and single vials.

Sam's Supplies: $195 for 10 mg (1.95 per mg) plus shipping.

PGB: Only takes crypto, has 12 mg for $225 ($1.88 per mg) plus $30 FedEx shipping (free shipping if $300+).

Amino Lair: $221 for 10 mg plus shipping if paying with crypto by tomorrow; otherwise $260 for 10 mg ($2.60 per mg); $20 Priority Mail shipping: "15% Off Crypto Payments...shipping excluded" ending tomorrow

Click to expand...
 
Next month I'll be joining a clinical trial run by actual physicians that's looking at the "og stuff," and once that happens I'll be able to share more details. Up to this point, the only things I've used are reta and tirz.
 
Once I hit my target weight, I keep saying I'll drop the Survo and stick with tirz alone for maintenance—but honestly, I have zero desire to actually stop it. With tirz, I'm not hungry unless I'm hungry, and a little food fills me up, which is great. Survo, though, takes away most of the appeal of eating, and that effect is worth a lot to me.

Also, my survo comes from J5. These days, that's where I get almost everything.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Once I hit my target weight, I keep saying I'll drop the Survo and stick with tirz alone for maintenance—but honestly, I have zero desire to actually stop it. With tirz, I'm not hungry unless I'm hungry, and a little food fills me up, which is great. Survo, though, takes away most of the appeal of eating, and that effect is worth a lot to me.

Also, my survo comes from J5. These days, that's where I get almost everything.
After calm logic introduced me to J5, I've got no real concern about cost—what matters to me is fill volumes. From what I remember, most China vendors were charging roughly 250.00. What I'd really like to hear is how it's worked out for someone.
 
CNCCurrency said:

randompersonrandom said:

Once I hit my target weight, I keep saying I'll drop the Survo and stick with tirz alone for maintenance—but honestly, I have zero desire to actually stop it. With tirz, I'm not hungry unless I'm hungry, and a little food fills me up, which is great. Survo, though, takes away most of the appeal of eating, and that effect is worth a lot to me.

Also, my survo comes from J5. These days, that's where I get almost everything.
After calm logic introduced me to J5, I've got no real concern about cost—what matters to me is fill volumes. From what I remember, most China vendors were charging roughly 250.00. What I'd really like to hear is how it's worked out for someone.
The sole factor keeping me from endlessly recommending J5 is that whenever I do, my inbox gets flooded for weeks—invite requests pouring in from acquaintances and strangers alike—until I get so fed up that I flag my own post for removal. Still, he's hands-down my top vendor. Back in September I picked up 2 kits of survo-12 from him (each overfilled to 16), and I'm still working through vial number 2. Whether I'll ever reach vial 3 is uncertain, provided I stick to my own rule of stopping once I hit my target. Staying on it forever isn't something I want, since I have no desire to become the long-term safety data myself, but stacked alongside tirz it works wonderfully for me.
 
randompersonrandom said:

CNCCurrency said:

randompersonrandom said:

Once I hit my target weight, I keep saying I'll drop the Survo and stick with tirz alone for maintenance—but honestly, I have zero desire to actually stop it. With tirz, I'm not hungry unless I'm hungry, and a little food fills me up, which is great. Survo, though, takes away most of the appeal of eating, and that effect is worth a lot to me.

Also, my survo comes from J5. These days, that's where I get almost everything.
After calm logic introduced me to J5, I've got no real concern about cost—what matters to me is fill volumes. From what I remember, most China vendors were charging roughly 250.00. What I'd really like to hear is how it's worked out for someone.
The sole factor keeping me from endlessly recommending J5 is that whenever I do, my inbox gets flooded for weeks—invite requests pouring in from acquaintances and strangers alike—until I get so fed up that I flag my own post for removal. Still, he's hands-down my top vendor. Back in September I picked up 2 kits of survo-12 from him (each overfilled to 16), and I'm still working through vial number 2. Whether I'll ever reach vial 3 is uncertain, provided I stick to my own rule of stopping once I hit my target. Staying on it forever isn't something I want, since I have no desire to become the long-term safety data myself, but stacked alongside tirz it works wonderfully for me.
Ah damn, I totally blanked on that J5 detail. Plus J5 carries a 6-mg kit priced at $100, and it tested at 7.82 mg.

I was rushing to assemble everything, so I skipped really examining every Jano report. The table now reflects the tested amounts, but the price-based ordering stayed the same. What you picked up looks like it's from the batch J5 continues to ship.

So for those domestic sources listed, you're looking at $1.13 to $2.37 per mg. Even the $1.13 per mg figure is way above reta. Still, I've got plenty of tirz to stack alongside survo or maz as a poor man's reta. Maz is something I haven't tried yet.

Similar to PWGrove, J5 has been gradually moving toward a less private setup for placing orders.
 
Calm Logic said:

randompersonrandom said:

CNCCurrency said:

randompersonrandom said:

Once I hit my target weight, I keep saying I'll drop the Survo and stick with tirz alone for maintenance—but honestly, I have zero desire to actually stop it. With tirz, I'm not hungry unless I'm hungry, and a little food fills me up, which is great. Survo, though, takes away most of the appeal of eating, and that effect is worth a lot to me.

Also, my survo comes from J5. These days, that's where I get almost everything.
After calm logic introduced me to J5, I've got no real concern about cost—what matters to me is fill volumes. From what I remember, most China vendors were charging roughly 250.00. What I'd really like to hear is how it's worked out for someone.
The sole factor keeping me from endlessly recommending J5 is that whenever I do, my inbox gets flooded for weeks—invite requests pouring in from acquaintances and strangers alike—until I get so fed up that I flag my own post for removal. Still, he's hands-down my top vendor. Back in September I picked up 2 kits of survo-12 from him (each overfilled to 16), and I'm still working through vial number 2. Whether I'll ever reach vial 3 is uncertain, provided I stick to my own rule of stopping once I hit my target. Staying on it forever isn't something I want, since I have no desire to become the long-term safety data myself, but stacked alongside tirz it works wonderfully for me.
Ah damn, I totally blanked on that J5 detail. Plus J5 carries a 6-mg kit priced at $100, and it tested at 7.82 mg.

I was rushing to assemble everything, so I skipped really examining every Jano report. The table now reflects the tested amounts, but the price-based ordering stayed the same. What you picked up looks like it's from the batch J5 continues to ship.

So for those domestic sources listed, you're looking at $1.13 to $2.37 per mg. Even the $1.13 per mg figure is way above reta. Still, I've got plenty of tirz to stack alongside survo or maz as a poor man's reta. Maz is something I haven't tried yet.

Similar to PWGrove, J5 has been gradually moving toward a less private setup for placing orders.
I understand your fixation on cost and J5, but I was asking about actual user experiences.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone given it a try, or are you on it right now? I went ahead and bought a 10 mg kit for 288.00 here in the states. Seemed like a fair price to me, since China's pricing comes out roughly the same.
Survo already costs a lot. By this point it should be clear that paying $288 for a 10-mg kit of survo is not a "decent deal." Uther's US warehouse even offers survo 10-mg for $200 with shipping included, though crypto is the only payment method they accept.
 
Calm Logic said:

CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone given it a try, or are you on it right now? I went ahead and bought a 10 mg kit for 288.00 here in the states. Seemed like a fair price to me, since China's pricing comes out roughly the same.
Survo already costs a lot. By this point it should be clear that paying $288 for a 10-mg kit of survo is not a "decent deal." Uther's US warehouse even offers survo 10-mg for $200 with shipping included, though crypto is the only payment method they accept.
Your fixation on cost, J5, and whatever other bargains are out there — that's not the conversation I'm trying to have. Honestly, your username leaves me scratching my head right now. I don't follow the reasoning behind this constant focus on pricing.

What I actually wanted was to hear from people about their experiences!!!!
 
CNCCurrency said:

Calm Logic said:

CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone given it a try, or are you on it right now? I went ahead and bought a 10 mg kit for 288.00 here in the states. Seemed like a fair price to me, since China's pricing comes out roughly the same.
Survo already costs a lot. By this point it should be clear that paying $288 for a 10-mg kit of survo is not a "decent deal." Uther's US warehouse even offers survo 10-mg for $200 with shipping included, though crypto is the only payment method they accept.
Your fixation on cost, J5, and whatever other bargains are out there — that's not the conversation I'm trying to have. Honestly, your username leaves me scratching my head right now. I don't follow the reasoning behind this constant focus on pricing.

What I actually wanted was to hear from people about their experiences!!!!
Plus those invented numbers on survo pricing.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Calm Logic said:

CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone given it a try, or are you on it right now? I went ahead and bought a 10 mg kit for 288.00 here in the states. Seemed like a fair price to me, since China's pricing comes out roughly the same.
Survo already costs a lot. By this point it should be clear that paying $288 for a 10-mg kit of survo is not a "decent deal." Uther's US warehouse even offers survo 10-mg for $200 with shipping included, though crypto is the only payment method they accept.
Your fixation on cost, J5, and whatever other bargains are out there — that's not the conversation I'm trying to have. Honestly, your username leaves me scratching my head right now. I don't follow the reasoning behind this constant focus on pricing.

What I actually wanted was to hear from people about their experiences!!!!
If that's the only thing you're after, then from my experience it's been pretty much a holy grail when I stack it with tirz. My fatigue seemed to improve a lot, and instead of the suppression tirz gives, this one creates more of an aversion feeling. @Super Trips is likely the person who'd argue the opposite of me—I've seen them mention multiple times that the effect hits hard initially, then fades.
 
Calm Logic said:

CNCCurrency said:

Calm Logic said:

CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone given it a try, or are you on it right now? I went ahead and bought a 10 mg kit for 288.00 here in the states. Seemed like a fair price to me, since China's pricing comes out roughly the same.
Survo already costs a lot. By this point it should be clear that paying $288 for a 10-mg kit of survo is not a "decent deal." Uther's US warehouse even offers survo 10-mg for $200 with shipping included, though crypto is the only payment method they accept.
Your fixation on cost, J5, and whatever other bargains are out there — that's not the conversation I'm trying to have. Honestly, your username leaves me scratching my head right now. I don't follow the reasoning behind this constant focus on pricing.

What I actually wanted was to hear from people about their experiences!!!!
Plus those invented numbers on survo pricing.
Explain how that adds up — if Nexaph sells it at 288.00, how could it be untrue? Your username ought to be swapped to something beginning with I.
 
Survo carries a higher price tag than reta for a logical reason: demand for it is lower and fewer people want it. So I'll just follow where the money leads. A 10 mg vial of survo costs the same as R40. I'd been expecting survo's price to drop by this point, yet only reta has seen that happen, and it keeps happening.

Nothing objective shows that survo or ghetto reta outperforms reta at anything, side-effect avoidance included. A big chunk of ghetto reta's appeal comes from folks sitting on piles of tirz and not grasping that they could simply stack reta with tirz instead.

I gave ghetto reta plus survo a shot, partly hoping to dodge reta's side effects, but it made no difference whatsoever. Up to now survo has let me down: no improvement over reta for me, and it costs more when stacked with the tirz I already have.

Looking at it from a harm-avoidance angle, combining tirz with survo means unknowns. As we know, there are zero studies with stacking anything. The stacking is done for you with reta, which will likely get FDA approval by early 2027.
 
Calm Logic said:

randompersonrandom said:

CNCCurrency said:

randompersonrandom said:

Once I hit my target weight, I keep saying I'll drop the Survo and stick with tirz alone for maintenance—but honestly, I have zero desire to actually stop it. With tirz, I'm not hungry unless I'm hungry, and a little food fills me up, which is great. Survo, though, takes away most of the appeal of eating, and that effect is worth a lot to me.

Also, my survo comes from J5. These days, that's where I get almost everything.
After calm logic introduced me to J5, I've got no real concern about cost—what matters to me is fill volumes. From what I remember, most China vendors were charging roughly 250.00. What I'd really like to hear is how it's worked out for someone.
The sole factor keeping me from endlessly recommending J5 is that whenever I do, my inbox gets flooded for weeks—invite requests pouring in from acquaintances and strangers alike—until I get so fed up that I flag my own post for removal. Still, he's hands-down my top vendor. Back in September I picked up 2 kits of survo-12 from him (each overfilled to 16), and I'm still working through vial number 2. Whether I'll ever reach vial 3 is uncertain, provided I stick to my own rule of stopping once I hit my target. Staying on it forever isn't something I want, since I have no desire to become the long-term safety data myself, but stacked alongside tirz it works wonderfully for me.
Ah damn, I totally blanked on that J5 detail. Plus J5 carries a 6-mg kit priced at $100, and it tested at 7.82 mg.

I was rushing to assemble everything, so I skipped really examining every Jano report. The table now reflects the tested amounts, but the price-based ordering stayed the same. What you picked up looks like it's from the batch J5 continues to ship.

So for those domestic sources listed, you're looking at $1.13 to $2.37 per mg. Even the $1.13 per mg figure is way above reta. Still, I've got plenty of tirz to stack alongside survo or maz as a poor man's reta. Maz is something I haven't tried yet.

Similar to PWGrove, J5 has been gradually moving toward a less private setup for placing orders.

Hold on, for real? I was under the impression the fight-club-style rules were still in effect. If posting the quiz thing is permitted at this point, then that's fantastic news.
 
Wait a second — are two people I get along with actually going at each other in here while I'm typing? Come on, both of you, patch things up immediately. I'm stuck on my phone and everything's loading slowly! I only just realized I quoted a post that had a jab in it, and I completely missed it at the time!
 
randompersonrandom said:

Wait a second — are two people I get along with actually going at each other in here while I'm typing? Come on, both of you, patch things up immediately. I'm stuck on my phone and everything's loading slowly! I only just realized I quoted a post that had a jab in it, and I completely missed it at the time!

Calling what I said false information when it can so easily be shown to be true facts is just plain stupid, sorry.
 
Calm Logic said:

Survo carries a higher price tag than reta for a logical reason: demand for it is lower and fewer people want it. So I'll just follow where the money leads. A 10 mg vial of survo costs the same as R40. I'd been expecting survo's price to drop by this point, yet only reta has seen that happen, and it keeps happening.

Nothing objective shows that survo or ghetto reta outperforms reta at anything, side-effect avoidance included. A big chunk of ghetto reta's appeal comes from folks sitting on piles of tirz and not grasping that they could simply stack reta with tirz instead.

I gave ghetto reta plus survo a shot, partly hoping to dodge reta's side effects, but it made no difference whatsoever. Up to now survo has let me down: no improvement over reta for me, and it costs more when stacked with the tirz I already have.

Looking at it from a harm-avoidance angle, combining tirz with survo means unknowns. As we know, there are zero studies with stacking anything. The stacking is done for you with reta, which will likely get FDA approval by early 2027.

Yeah, regarding all of that: my take is that reta tends to be the stronger option for people who want to hit all 3 receptors. For me, survo works great since I have a huge stash of tirz and prefer not to switch away from something that's already effective, but I also wanted to get rid of that 1 side effect (the fatigue), and even a very small stack did the trick. Only after I titrated later on, just out of curiosity, did I experience either the "ghetto reta" effect or a pretty powerful placebo effect. Still, the odds of me finishing both kits I purchased are extremely low, and I figure I only grabbed the 2nd kit because I was bored and a little anxious.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Has anyone given it a try, or are you on it right now? I went ahead and bought a 10 mg kit for 288.00 here in the states. Seemed like a fair price to me, since China's pricing comes out roughly the same.
I started taking Survo on Christmas Day and have kept with it since. My routine is Tirz on Sunday night, then Survo on Thursday morning. I raised my Survo dose quickly, yet it worked out okay (0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8). For the past month I've stayed at 1.8mg/week.

It's been a really positive experience for me. My stall ended because of it, and I was able to bring my Tirz down from 10 to 7.5. Tirz was causing me serious anhedonia, and this has made a big difference. Another plus: eating feels less difficult than it did on a higher Tirz dose, but I still stop once I've had enough.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Calm Logic said:

randompersonrandom said:

CNCCurrency said:

randompersonrandom said:

Once I hit my target weight, I keep saying I'll drop the Survo and stick with tirz alone for maintenance—but honestly, I have zero desire to actually stop it. With tirz, I'm not hungry unless I'm hungry, and a little food fills me up, which is great. Survo, though, takes away most of the appeal of eating, and that effect is worth a lot to me.

Also, my survo comes from J5. These days, that's where I get almost everything.
After calm logic introduced me to J5, I've got no real concern about cost—what matters to me is fill volumes. From what I remember, most China vendors were charging roughly 250.00. What I'd really like to hear is how it's worked out for someone.
The sole factor keeping me from endlessly recommending J5 is that whenever I do, my inbox gets flooded for weeks—invite requests pouring in from acquaintances and strangers alike—until I get so fed up that I flag my own post for removal. Still, he's hands-down my top vendor. Back in September I picked up 2 kits of survo-12 from him (each overfilled to 16), and I'm still working through vial number 2. Whether I'll ever reach vial 3 is uncertain, provided I stick to my own rule of stopping once I hit my target. Staying on it forever isn't something I want, since I have no desire to become the long-term safety data myself, but stacked alongside tirz it works wonderfully for me.
Ah damn, I totally blanked on that J5 detail. Plus J5 carries a 6-mg kit priced at $100, and it tested at 7.82 mg.

I was rushing to assemble everything, so I skipped really examining every Jano report. The table now reflects the tested amounts, but the price-based ordering stayed the same. What you picked up looks like it's from the batch J5 continues to ship.

So for those domestic sources listed, you're looking at $1.13 to $2.37 per mg. Even the $1.13 per mg figure is way above reta. Still, I've got plenty of tirz to stack alongside survo or maz as a poor man's reta. Maz is something I haven't tried yet.

Similar to PWGrove, J5 has been gradually moving toward a less private setup for placing orders.

Hold on, for real? I was under the impression the fight-club-style rules were still in effect. If posting the quiz thing is permitted at this point, then that's fantastic news.
Sadly not. That said, J5's site can now handle ordering on its own, so no additional details are required — same as what you get with PWGrove's site.
 
Back
Top