Anyone know about Cocer Peps HK?

Tug Speedman

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
The Land of Flowers.
Hi, has anyone dealt with Cocer Peptides HK, or spent time in their Discord group? I'm trying to gather any feedback, whether positive or negative, since I'm thinking about placing an order for some peps through their rep "Qing" — they appear to carry them. As a recent security step, she's locked her group so nobody can comment. Even so, plenty of positive feedback is still visible from before the lockdown. We've been going back and forth today, and we're nearly at the point of requesting a sample from her — just a small first run, for safety's sake. Thanks for any help!
 
Tug Speedman said:

Hi, has anyone dealt with Cocer Peptides HK, or spent time in their Discord group? I'm trying to gather any feedback, whether positive or negative, since I'm thinking about placing an order for some peps through their rep "Qing" — they appear to carry them. As a recent security step, she's locked her group so nobody can comment. Even so, plenty of positive feedback is still visible from before the lockdown. We've been going back and forth today, and we're nearly at the point of requesting a sample from her — just a small first run, for safety's sake. Thanks for any help!
Cuando un grupo tiene los comentarios cerrados, eso ya lo dice todo: mejor no acercarse.
 
Back
Top