Anyone here using Tesamorelin?

chewonmysac said:

I’m on Tirz, which slows stomach emptying. That’s why I dosed 2mg in the morning and did a 50-day fast. I wrapped that up 2 weeks ago. My labs came back looking like HGH levels, and my waist shrank by 2 inches. My joints ached, and carpal tunnel showed up during the final weeks. I mixed it and kept it in a dark cabinet. Went through the entire kit that same way.
Wow. After 6 weeks on Tirz, my carpal tunnel has nearly disappeared completely. Before, I dealt with it every night. These days the inflammation has dropped so much.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

chewonmysac said:

I’m on Tirz, which slows stomach emptying. That’s why I dosed 2mg in the morning and did a 50-day fast. I wrapped that up 2 weeks ago. My labs came back looking like HGH levels, and my waist shrank by 2 inches. My joints ached, and carpal tunnel showed up during the final weeks. I mixed it and kept it in a dark cabinet. Went through the entire kit that same way.
Wow. After 6 weeks on Tirz, my carpal tunnel has nearly disappeared completely. Before, I dealt with it every night. These days the inflammation has dropped so much.

Bill
Tesamorelin is recognized to cause this as an adverse reaction. Not even Tirz was able to prevent it.
 
chewonmysac said:

Whiynot20026 said:

chewonmysac said:

I’m on Tirz, which slows stomach emptying. That’s why I dosed 2mg in the morning and did a 50-day fast. I wrapped that up 2 weeks ago. My labs came back looking like HGH levels, and my waist shrank by 2 inches. My joints ached, and carpal tunnel showed up during the final weeks. I mixed it and kept it in a dark cabinet. Went through the entire kit that same way.
Wow. After 6 weeks on Tirz, my carpal tunnel has nearly disappeared completely. Before, I dealt with it every night. These days the inflammation has dropped so much.

Bill
Tesamorelin is recognized to cause this as an adverse reaction. Not even Tirz was able to prevent it.
Appreciate you posting that.

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

E

CNCCurrency said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?

Bill
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.
Daily use, only for a couple of months, taken every day. Did it work well for you?

Bill
The fact that it's cleared for everyday administration doesn't obligate you to actually take it every day. If you're chasing Arnold-level size, this compound won't deliver that. But if you're trying to counter some of the muscle wasting tied to GLP therapy (itself a complicated and fascinating subject), then a *morelin of some kind might partially counteract that.

From what I can tell, a lot of folks who "get into" secretagogues like this eventually graduate to GH proper, though I suspect that reflects a selection bias, since most people exploring them are hoping to add size rather than hold onto what they've got. Personally, if I began noticing water-retention-type effects (carpal tunnel, achy joints, that sort of thing), I'd start wondering whether my dose and/or timing was off, on the theory that a different protocol might exist which keeps the *morelin benefits while limiting the downside.

Airborne Daddy said:

CNCCurrency said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?

Bill
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.
Apart from those studies where reconstituted tesa kept at room temperature had bacteria multiplying rapidly past day 5/6, right?
Are you suggesting that's specific to tesa as opposed to peptides broadly? I'm with you that cold storage is usually the better call, and most pushback against it tends to come from people without a chemistry background who know freezing can degrade things and then jump to the strange logic that if freezing is harmful, refrigeration must be somewhat harmful too. 🤣

Sure, solubility and viscosity issues could arise (crystals falling out of solution, gelling, etc.), but that's really about the peptide user not realizing they could probably sidestep the whole problem just by adding more water when reconstituting.
 
egrifta isn't the same thing as chinese tesa. The way it was formulated was unique to that product. Compared with other peptides, tesa is somewhat more delicate (so sticking with Hospira BAC water is genuinely important). Still, it won't mysteriously become contaminated and worthless after 1 week. My guess is I wouldn't push it beyond 1 month, though even a TSM20 kit lasts only about 2-weeks, and that's fairly easy to get.

Mix it with Hospira, put it in the fridge, and inject!
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

About to kick off a Tesa + Ipa run, and my plan has been to inject right after waking so I’m in a fasted state.

What I haven’t come across anywhere, though, is how much longer I need to stay fasted after the shot before I can have my morning protein shake. Does the same 2+ hour rule that gets suggested before an evening pin apply here? Or does the full effect come on faster, letting me get back to my normal daily nutrition schedule?

For dosing, I’m thinking of beginning at 500mcg Tesa/250mcg Ipa and then working up to 1mg/.5mg. I’ve also noticed that few people mention their Ipa amount—most talk about Tesa dosing, usually somewhere between 1mg-2mg. Is that 2:1 ratio a good approach, or not?

Thanks for any feedback; this peptide area is still pretty new to me.

Its half-life in serum comes to roughly 30 minutes (the pituitary impact, though, continues well beyond that). Purely from my own experience, I hold off for about 60 minutes — though that is simply down to my routine of injecting right after waking, and then not eating for at least 1 hour after that.
 
chewonmysac said:

I’m on Tirz, which slows stomach emptying. That’s why I dosed 2mg in the morning and did a 50-day fast. I wrapped that up 2 weeks ago. My labs came back looking like HGH levels, and my waist shrank by 2 inches. My joints ached, and carpal tunnel showed up during the final weeks. I mixed it and kept it in a dark cabinet. Went through the entire kit that same way.

If you keep up your activity level once you quit, will the fat around the waist and the visceral fat remain gone? I've been thinking about giving this a try, but I'm not keen on staying on it for the long haul.

Would you be able to let us know how things go once you're no longer taking it?
 
Vbjeff13 said:

chewonmysac said:

I’m on Tirz, which slows stomach emptying. That’s why I dosed 2mg in the morning and did a 50-day fast. I wrapped that up 2 weeks ago. My labs came back looking like HGH levels, and my waist shrank by 2 inches. My joints ached, and carpal tunnel showed up during the final weeks. I mixed it and kept it in a dark cabinet. Went through the entire kit that same way.

If you keep up your activity level once you quit, will the fat around the waist and the visceral fat remain gone? I've been thinking about giving this a try, but I'm not keen on staying on it for the long haul.

Would you be able to let us know how things go once you're no longer taking it?
A forum member brought up the idea that fat cells hold memory not long ago. So what does that mean?
 
Vbjeff13 said:

chewonmysac said:

I’m on Tirz, which slows stomach emptying. That’s why I dosed 2mg in the morning and did a 50-day fast. I wrapped that up 2 weeks ago. My labs came back looking like HGH levels, and my waist shrank by 2 inches. My joints ached, and carpal tunnel showed up during the final weeks. I mixed it and kept it in a dark cabinet. Went through the entire kit that same way.

If you keep up your activity level once you quit, will the fat around the waist and the visceral fat remain gone? I've been thinking about giving this a try, but I'm not keen on staying on it for the long haul.

Would you be able to let us know how things go once you're no longer taking it?
I don't have a real answer for that. During the FDA studies, the fat came back, though that was anticipated since the AIDS medication responsible for the visceral fat accumulation kept being taken after Egrifta was discontinued. My plan is to do a few cycles each year.
 
I've been injecting 2mg of Tesa plus 150 mcg of ipa, following a schedule of 5 days on and 2 days off, and the results up to now have been excellent.
 
I've only just begun. The Tesa/Imp blend I received is 10/3mg. Each morning upon waking, I take a 2/.6 mg dose. It's too soon for any results, but I'm hopeful.
 
For anyone weighing evening versus morning dosing, particularly alongside reta, my research points to the following.

1. GH pulse amplitude drives IGF-1 output, and insulin from a meal suppresses that pulse at the pituitary — therefore preserving the fasted state takes priority over preserving circadian alignment.

2. Timing doesn't matter much for IGF-1 regardless (its half-life is long, it aggregates GH exposure over the whole day, and it reaches steady state across roughly 2 weeks), so a morning injection sacrifices essentially nothing in terms of "nocturnal synergy." That's why the trade-off clearly leans toward morning fasted instead of being a toss-up.

3. There is 1 boundary condition: a clean fasted window at night could let night come out slightly ahead through synergy — so "morning wins" holds only when the night option is under-fasted, not as an absolute rule.

4. Retatrutide doesn't reverse this. Slower gastric emptying slightly strengthens the case for morning-fasted as the cleanest window, and better insulin sensitivity supports the pulse. The new variable it brings in — deficit-driven hepatic GH resistance reducing IGF-1 — operates independently of when you inject, so the timing conclusion stays the same.

The caveat - Important one IMO

1. GHRH-receptor signaling directly promotes slow-wave sleep through the preoptic/anterior hypothalamus, separately from GH release.

2. That effect is time-locked — the agonist needs to be centrally active around sleep, which a short-half-life peptide only manages with an evening dose.

3. It's specific to the GHRH receptor, not a GH/IGF-1 effect (the GHRP-2 dissociation), so the mechanism is coherent rather than simply "more GH → better sleep."
 
Ticks said:

For anyone weighing evening versus morning dosing, particularly alongside reta, my research points to the following.

1. GH pulse amplitude drives IGF-1 output, and insulin from a meal suppresses that pulse at the pituitary — therefore preserving the fasted state takes priority over preserving circadian alignment.

2. Timing doesn't matter much for IGF-1 regardless (its half-life is long, it aggregates GH exposure over the whole day, and it reaches steady state across roughly 2 weeks), so a morning injection sacrifices essentially nothing in terms of "nocturnal synergy." That's why the trade-off clearly leans toward morning fasted instead of being a toss-up.

3. There is 1 boundary condition: a clean fasted window at night could let night come out slightly ahead through synergy — so "morning wins" holds only when the night option is under-fasted, not as an absolute rule.

4. Retatrutide doesn't reverse this. Slower gastric emptying slightly strengthens the case for morning-fasted as the cleanest window, and better insulin sensitivity supports the pulse. The new variable it brings in — deficit-driven hepatic GH resistance reducing IGF-1 — operates independently of when you inject, so the timing conclusion stays the same.

The caveat - Important one IMO

1. GHRH-receptor signaling directly promotes slow-wave sleep through the preoptic/anterior hypothalamus, separately from GH release.

2. That effect is time-locked — the agonist needs to be centrally active around sleep, which a short-half-life peptide only manages with an evening dose.

3. It's specific to the GHRH receptor, not a GH/IGF-1 effect (the GHRP-2 dissociation), so the mechanism is coherent rather than simply "more GH → better sleep."
Yeah, that caveat is important to me. While fat loss would be nice too, what I'm really after is the impact on sleep. I'm hoping the window between dinner and going to bed is long enough that I still get some benefit, even if it's only partial.
 
Ticks said:

For anyone weighing evening versus morning dosing, particularly alongside reta, my research points to the following.

1. GH pulse amplitude drives IGF-1 output, and insulin from a meal suppresses that pulse at the pituitary — therefore preserving the fasted state takes priority over preserving circadian alignment.

2. Timing doesn't matter much for IGF-1 regardless (its half-life is long, it aggregates GH exposure over the whole day, and it reaches steady state across roughly 2 weeks), so a morning injection sacrifices essentially nothing in terms of "nocturnal synergy." That's why the trade-off clearly leans toward morning fasted instead of being a toss-up.

3. There is 1 boundary condition: a clean fasted window at night could let night come out slightly ahead through synergy — so "morning wins" holds only when the night option is under-fasted, not as an absolute rule.

4. Retatrutide doesn't reverse this. Slower gastric emptying slightly strengthens the case for morning-fasted as the cleanest window, and better insulin sensitivity supports the pulse. The new variable it brings in — deficit-driven hepatic GH resistance reducing IGF-1 — operates independently of when you inject, so the timing conclusion stays the same.

The caveat - Important one IMO

1. GHRH-receptor signaling directly promotes slow-wave sleep through the preoptic/anterior hypothalamus, separately from GH release.

2. That effect is time-locked — the agonist needs to be centrally active around sleep, which a short-half-life peptide only manages with an evening dose.

3. It's specific to the GHRH receptor, not a GH/IGF-1 effect (the GHRP-2 dissociation), so the mechanism is coherent rather than simply "more GH → better sleep."
I appreciate you posting this! Once I drop the last 10lbs on reta and reach my goal weight, I'm planning to begin tes/ipa not long after.
 
Do you have to wait 3-4 hours without eating before the injection, and then stay fasted for another couple of hours after? For example, if the shot is done in the morning, how long do you need to hold off before eating breakfast?
 
I'm on the verge of beginning it. My Tirzepatide plus diet approach simply isn't hitting that visceral fat, so I need to step in here. My plan is to begin with 500mcg. Or would 250 be a wiser place to start? I'm uncertain.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?

Bill
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.

At 1mg, that's the standard amount most people take. Going up to 2mg strikes me as quite a lot, and it probably comes with a greater chance of unwanted effects.
 
coach chickpea said:

CNCCurrency said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?

Bill
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.

At 1mg, that's the standard amount most people take. Going up to 2mg strikes me as quite a lot, and it probably comes with a greater chance of unwanted effects.
For meaningful fat reduction, 2mg is what the research used; if you're targeting IGF-1 levels, 1mg is the dose.
 
dondada109 said:

coach chickpea said:

CNCCurrency said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?

Bill
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.

At 1mg, that's the standard amount most people take. Going up to 2mg strikes me as quite a lot, and it probably comes with a greater chance of unwanted effects.
For meaningful fat reduction, 2mg is what the research used; if you're targeting IGF-1 levels, 1mg is the dose.
That could be the trial, just like reta is 12mg, yet higher doses bring far more side effects. I dropped 17lbs and a lot of lean tissue on just .6mg of tesa per day for only 2 months
 
coach chickpea said:

dondada109 said:

coach chickpea said:

CNCCurrency said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?

Bill
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.

At 1mg, that's the standard amount most people take. Going up to 2mg strikes me as quite a lot, and it probably comes with a greater chance of unwanted effects.
For meaningful fat reduction, 2mg is what the research used; if you're targeting IGF-1 levels, 1mg is the dose.
That could be the trial, just like reta is 12mg, yet higher doses bring far more side effects. I dropped 17lbs and a lot of lean tissue on just .6mg of tesa per day for only 2 months

What led tesa to make you drop "alot of lean tissue," by what method did you determine that lean tissue had been lost, and what does lean tissue mean?
 
Back
Top