Whiynot20026
Explorer
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
Bill
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@Calm Logic... if it were me, I'd keep it in the fridge and use up the whole vial in about a week.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
Daily use, only for a couple of months, taken every day. Did it work well for you?CNCCurrency said:
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
Whiynot20026 said:
E
Daily use, only for a couple of months, taken every day. Did it work well for you?CNCCurrency said:
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
Bill
Apart from those studies where reconstituted tesa kept at room temperature had bacteria multiplying rapidly past day 5/6, right?CNCCurrency said:
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
How to keep egrifta#-storing-egriftaAirborne Daddy said:
Apart from those studies where reconstituted tesa kept at room temperature had bacteria multiplying rapidly past day 5/6, right?CNCCurrency said:
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
From what I've come across, its shelf life once mixed isn't great, but since my daily amount is only .5mg, a 10mg vial mixed with 2ml bac keeps me going for roughly 3 weeks, and I haven't seen anything off with it. Mine goes in the fridge too...none of it has gelled on meWhiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
At the standard 1mg per day, a vial would be finished within 10days. One more thing—if you're on a Glp, gastric emptying gets slowed down, so reaching a fasted state after dinner takes much longer. My preference is to pin in the morning while fasted, right before training, to boost the pulseAirborne Daddy said:
@Calm Logic... if it were me, I'd keep it in the fridge and use up the whole vial in about a week.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
Airborne Daddy said:
Apart from those studies where reconstituted tesa kept at room temperature had bacteria multiplying rapidly past day 5/6, right?CNCCurrency said:
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
With this vial, the fluid retention I experienced was far greater than during the first few—no clue why. My fingers ended up extremely puffy, and my nasal passages became totally blocked. I quit it 2 days ago. My fingers have returned to normal. However, for me, the nasal passages always tend to be the final thing to clear up regardlessmyboysherman said:
So far I've bought just 1 kit. The water retention put me off, so I quit at the 5 day mark — and I did that on 2 separate occasions. Vial #2, already reconstituted, went into the freezer. Right now I'm working through vial 3, which has spent a bit more than a week in the fridge. Every vial stayed clear while refrigerated.
When I dosed at night, I got wild dreams and nightmares — honestly kind of enjoyed them — but I kept waking at 3:30 each night. Moved it to a morning fasted protocol and it's been fantastic. More energy, sharper thinking, and ideally better results from my sad little weight session.
A pen is on the way, and my plan is to load 2 or 3 weeks' worth into it and stick it in the fridge. Though I may thaw the frozen 1 first, just to see how it holds up.
Either way, my preference is 1.5mg plus 375mcg ipamorelin in the morning, kept cold.
Yeah, that sounds awful. My own sides stayed way milder, though my biggest shot was 1.5mg (stacked with ipa too). On my first run I split it into 1mg at night and 1mg in the morning, which gave me a little knuckle ache and not much else.coach chickpea said:
Airborne Daddy said:
Apart from those studies where reconstituted tesa kept at room temperature had bacteria multiplying rapidly past day 5/6, right?CNCCurrency said:
I ran it for roughly 5 months, then moved over to hgh. Room temperature storage is supposedly fine for it. The clinical dose is 2mg, taken before bed.Whiynot20026 said:
Considering Tesamorelin for later on. What about dosing suggestions, and is it true that once reconstituted it only holds up for 7 days in a vial if it's not kept cold?
Bill
With this vial, the fluid retention I experienced was far greater than during the first few—no clue why. My fingers ended up extremely puffy, and my nasal passages became totally blocked. I quit it 2 days ago. My fingers have returned to normal. However, for me, the nasal passages always tend to be the final thing to clear up regardlessmyboysherman said:
So far I've bought just 1 kit. The water retention put me off, so I quit at the 5 day mark — and I did that on 2 separate occasions. Vial #2, already reconstituted, went into the freezer. Right now I'm working through vial 3, which has spent a bit more than a week in the fridge. Every vial stayed clear while refrigerated.
When I dosed at night, I got wild dreams and nightmares — honestly kind of enjoyed them — but I kept waking at 3:30 each night. Moved it to a morning fasted protocol and it's been fantastic. More energy, sharper thinking, and ideally better results from my sad little weight session.
A pen is on the way, and my plan is to load 2 or 3 weeks' worth into it and stick it in the fridge. Though I may thaw the frozen 1 first, just to see how it holds up.
Either way, my preference is 1.5mg plus 375mcg ipamorelin in the morning, kept cold.
I don't claim to be an authority. Still, my eating window runs from 12 to 8 each day. My suggestion would be to dose right before bedtime, roughly 3 hours after finishing your final meal. Then stay away from food for a minimum of 12-14 hours while fasting. Personally I go 16 hours, and 8 of them fall into a no food no insulin fast. Throughout those 8 fasted hours, every non digestive hormone of mine is putting in serious work.DragonOfTheSea said:
About to kick off a Tesa + Ipa run, and my plan has been to inject right after waking so I’m in a fasted state.
What I haven’t come across anywhere, though, is how much longer I need to stay fasted after the shot before I can have my morning protein shake. Does the same 2+ hour rule that gets suggested before an evening pin apply here? Or does the full effect come on faster, letting me get back to my normal daily nutrition schedule?
For dosing, I’m thinking of beginning at 500mcg Tesa/250mcg Ipa and then working up to 1mg/.5mg. I’ve also noticed that few people mention their Ipa amount—most talk about Tesa dosing, usually somewhere between 1mg-2mg. Is that 2:1 ratio a good approach, or not?
Thanks for any feedback; this peptide area is still pretty new to me.