Anyone Here Using ARA-290?

A discussion about this is already active at the moment — how did you not notice it?
 
Aren't you here to pick things up yourself? Or do you expect everything handed to you on a plate?
 
Oldguy said:

Aren't you here to pick things up yourself? Or do you expect everything handed to you on a plate?
This peptide is a difficult one. I went through that thread. There’s some good info in there from people who were helpful.
 
Oldguy said:

Aren't you here to pick things up yourself? Or do you expect everything handed to you on a plate?
I'd rather hear from several people with their own feedback and stories. Jumping into his thread with my questions felt like the wrong move. Hope your day improves!
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Oldguy said:

A discussion about this is already active at the moment — how did you not notice it?
lol yep, just spotted it. Looks like this one comes with somewhat of a learning curve
I don't mean to come off as rude—I'm only trying to be helpful. Every question you're raising was already covered in that first thread.
 
Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Oldguy said:

A discussion about this is already active at the moment — how did you not notice it?
lol yep, just spotted it. Looks like this one comes with somewhat of a learning curve
I don't mean to come off as rude—I'm only trying to be helpful. Every question you're raising was already covered in that first thread.
Nope, that was not the case. When it comes to reconstituting it, I am lost. From what I can tell, getting it to work requires combining several different liquids.
 
They provided 2 choices when it comes to water. Plus instructions on adjusting Ph for BAC if that becomes necessary. I think you're overcomplicating this.
 
On the effectiveness side, all I've done is go through 1 vial of 30 mg up to now. So I've got nothing to share yet. The phase 2 studies weren't large, but they were persuasive because of visual proof of nerve regrowth and reduced A1C.

As for reconstitution, I lean toward ARA that mixes properly with BAC alone. For example, I've bought ARA from ZYH. Other suppliers can also fall into that group, provided the product is buffered. Off the top of my head, though, I can't name them. ZYH mainly serves bulk buyers (group buys and people reselling single vials), and on top of that, their customer service is worse than average.
 
Oldguy said:

They provided 2 choices when it comes to water. Plus instructions on adjusting Ph for BAC if that becomes necessary. I think you're overcomplicating this.
What method would you use to figure out the PH? In other words, how do you determine it?
 
Hospira BAC has always been my choice. I had no idea ARA and recon could be an issue. LN supplied my most recent batch. Once I run out, I'll have to locate another source since LN no longer replies. Seeing this thread was a relief. ARA-290 is something I really like. My sciatica got a lot of relief from it.
 
@OP - what do you want to know? Like the person who posted before me, Hospira BAC was the only thing I used when mixing my ARA. A COA came with mine; whether it was buffered, I can't say, yet with Hospira there was never any gelling or cloudy liquid. Once reconstituted, it stayed in the fridge and gave me no trouble at all through the whole cycle (roughly 30 days). I was very happy with it and have run two cycles so far. It clearly made a difference for the nerve pain in one of my legs.
 
Just throwing in my 2 cents. I paused all peps and everything else for roughly a month, aiming to reset sensitivity and establish a fresh baseline. Reta gives me allodynia, and I also deal with occipital neuralgia. Over the past week and a half, headaches started hitting me hard again, and then it clicked—I hadn't been using the boat of BS for maintenance. When I'm pain-free, I forget about them, but the pain returning is a harsh reminder that my diagnosis isn't just for show. I'll be starting back up soon. So in my case, the ARA does work
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Oldguy said:

They provided 2 choices when it comes to water. Plus instructions on adjusting Ph for BAC if that becomes necessary. I think you're overcomplicating this.
What method would you use to figure out the PH? In other words, how do you determine it?





6958b0c42e09b8d0b0377a2a0a36ebe7b6a4ea4a3a4453ae00f1377b05e9b363.webp


pH strips similar to these can be purchased ($3.99 for two). After mixing the ARA with bac water, use a syringe to pull out a very small volume. Place a single drop onto a strip, then match the resulting color against the chart provided on the package. From there, you can introduce something to adjust the pH up or down as necessary. Record your measurements so that reconstituting the remaining vials in the kit becomes simpler.
 
Oldguy said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Oldguy said:

A discussion about this is already active at the moment — how did you not notice it?
lol yep, just spotted it. Looks like this one comes with somewhat of a learning curve
I don't mean to come off as rude—I'm only trying to be helpful. Every question you're raising was already covered in that first thread.

That thread is mine! I'm thrilled you came across it!

I created it for precisely the question you're posing! ARA-290 research experiences are shared far too little!

Great replies in here about pH testing and reconstitution. Test strips do the job nicely.

What causes the reconstitution confusion is that some sources' ARA-290 turns to gel when only Bacwater is used.

Not every source, though.

I've just updated my thread with the recon blend used in human trials. It's a straightforward PBS aimed at a 20 Mmol concentration.

Keep posting about your journey, please!
 
swimmer said:

Hospira BAC has always been my choice. I had no idea ARA and recon could be an issue. LN supplied my most recent batch. Once I run out, I'll have to locate another source since LN no longer replies. Seeing this thread was a relief. ARA-290 is something I really like. My sciatica got a lot of relief from it.
You can find it through a few different channels! Domestic shipping with COAs is pricier, though.

I'd really like to hear how things have gone for you!

And I swim ultramarathons too! Your username is great!
 
TK1!! said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

Oldguy said:

They provided 2 choices when it comes to water. Plus instructions on adjusting Ph for BAC if that becomes necessary. I think you're overcomplicating this.
What method would you use to figure out the PH? In other words, how do you determine it?





View attachment 10739

pH strips similar to these can be purchased ($3.99 for two). After mixing the ARA with bac water, use a syringe to pull out a very small volume. Place a single drop onto a strip, then match the resulting color against the chart provided on the package. From there, you can introduce something to adjust the pH up or down as necessary. Record your measurements so that reconstituting the remaining vials in the kit becomes simpler.
This is absolutely fantastic!!
 
I've had diabetes for more than 25 years. Over the past 5 years, my neuropathy has worsened, and I've lost a lot of feeling in my toes. During the last 6 months, a very slight numbness has begun moving up into my calves. I've been taking ARA-290 for a little over 3 weeks, and the numbness in my toes has improved somewhat. It's still very early, but things look encouraging. I inject 4mg daily and mix it with bacwater. I'm not sure why it's suggested to use it within 24 hours, but it takes me more than 48 hours to finish the 10mg in each vial, and I haven't noticed any bad effects 🤷‍♂️
 
jbrown15 said:


I have some ARA-290 coming but also concerned when I read about potential gelling issues.

Click to expand...
I mixed a vial with BAC water just now, and it went fine. I realize others take a different approach, and gelling is something I'm concerned about as well, but 🤷‍♀️
 
Back
Top