Anyone here used Alipay for payment?

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Hey, I've got a trustworthy supplier and Alipay is an option for paying them. From what I understand, it works similarly to PayPal over in China. Has anybody here tried it out?

I'd like to connect my Bank of America account to Alipay, though I'm unsure whether that can be done. Any advice would be appreciated!
 
It works basically the same way as PayPal. Just head over to Alibaba, create an account, and you can start using it. Payment options include a bank account, bank card, credit card, and so on. Pick whichever one suits you best.
 
Alipay works really well. The hard part is locating a supplier that accepts it. As soon as they gain popularity, they're removed from the platform.
 
The issue is that they don't take the international version of Alipay—only the Chinese one works.
 
Back
Top