Anyone have info on JEC?

spanky2026

Explorer
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Messages
383
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
I put this at the end of the long Recommended Supplier thread, but I think it got buried, so I'm asking it as its own question: Does anyone have any Intel about JEC as a supplier? Peppy speaks very highly of them, but a search here turned up exactly ONE vendor review and nothing else recent? I hadn't heard of them at all until I came across a post for their peps here yesterday, pretty decent pricing, but I just had a hard time finding people talking about them. Anyone?
 
I've ordered from them and taken part in a few group tests — nothing bad has ever happened. The Tirz I'm using right now came from them. Aria has consistently been very responsive, and I've never run into an issue with her.

My take is that they're reliable and mostly stay under the radar for most folks. Worth pointing out that my orders have all come from the U.S. warehouse — I have no idea what ordering from JEC CN is like. They also operate under the name JCE, so searching that might turn up more.
 
In the same way, because of the GBs, resellers who also carry TSC, Changsha, Uther, Lobster, and so on are selling JEC/JCE as well.

Also, based on what I came across earlier with the 3P testing, TSC doesn't get brought up nearly enough.
 
Calm Logic said:

In the same way, because of the GBs, resellers who also carry TSC, Changsha, Uther, Lobster, and so on are selling JEC/JCE as well.

Also, based on what I came across earlier with the 3P testing, TSC doesn't get brought up nearly enough.
Please don't drag me into yet another rabbit hole, lol!
 
I've ordered from Aria (JEC/JCE) multiple times! I test every batch myself or through groups, and the quality of everything they've shipped has been great. My orders always go through Aria's gmail, and confirmation plus tracking comes within 24 hours. I believe they run a few US warehouses. One of my orders came from China, and two were from US stock. In fact, I'm currently using reta from Aria! They're very reliable, though as another user mentioned, they seem to stay under the radar for some reason. A lot of group buys go through them, so their bulk discounts must be worthwhile.
 
peppystrings80 said:

I've ordered from Aria (JEC/JCE) multiple times! I test every batch myself or through groups, and the quality of everything they've shipped has been great. My orders always go through Aria's gmail, and confirmation plus tracking comes within 24 hours. I believe they run a few US warehouses. One of my orders came from China, and two were from US stock. In fact, I'm currently using reta from Aria! They're very reliable, though as another user mentioned, they seem to stay under the radar for some reason. A lot of group buys go through them, so their bulk discounts must be worthwhile.
So do they belong to that WBS, ERP and assorted others cabal?...The same product shipping from the same 'US warehouses' and being peddled by 3-4 different ABC outfits, each with a boatload of sales 'dolls'?

Don't misunderstand me, I've ordered a couple-three times from ERP, and other than COAs that were wildly out of date, everything went fine...WBS really ought to bring their prices more in line, but I'm getting off track...

So is this JEC doing it better/differently than the rest of the shared US warehouses cabal?...I mean my grasp of how JEC operates and their relationships could be way off base, and it's been a while since I was focused on US warehouse buys, but they seem like they'd be no better than anyone else in their group...meh
 
Back
Top