Anyone have a list or spreadsheet of best time of day to take the various peps?

rokowho

Explorer
Joined
Nov 24, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Cherry Hill
I'm aware that certain peps work better in the morning or at night, and that some shouldn't be taken within x hours of a different pep.. Is there a list out there covering that kind of information?
 
I don't keep a neat spreadsheet, but the typical routine folks seem to use goes like this: CJC/Ipamorelin taken at night while fasted (since ghrelin responds better in a fasted state), BPC-157 and TB-500 at any time that suits you because the schedule matters less, and TRT on a steady weekly plan instead of trying to time it by the clock. Store reconstitutions and pins in separate syringes so compounds aren't combined in one draw. This isn't medical advice, just the common practice you see around here.
 
Every Friday around 10am is when we handle it. Since it's just Reta, that keeps things simple.
 
rokowho said:

I'm aware that certain peps work better in the morning or at night, and that some shouldn't be taken within x hours of a different pep.. Is there a list out there covering that kind of information?
Search for “peppys” and sign up on that forum — the resource you want is there. The spreadsheet I rely on from that site covers stacking guidance, which peps shouldn’t be taken together, dosing protocols, and timing.
 
Back
Top