Llanitox Explorer Joined May 1, 2026 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Gibraltar May 21, 2026 #1 I noticed SSY mentioned on this site as a vendor, yet I haven’t come across any feedback or accounts from other users about them. TIA
I noticed SSY mentioned on this site as a vendor, yet I haven’t come across any feedback or accounts from other users about them. TIA
Llanitox Explorer Joined May 1, 2026 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Gibraltar May 22, 2026 #2 Bump, Upvote 0 Downvote
LongevitybroTX Explorer Joined May 6, 2026 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Location Texas May 25, 2026 #3 Just go with one that's genuinely popular in this community. Upvote 0 Downvote
IshimaruKenta Explorer Joined Aug 5, 2025 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location LA Jul 8, 2026 #4 In my opinion, they're quite dishonest. They've been posting invites to their own servers inside servers run by other vendors. There's also a reason they're restricted here. If you care about your money, avoid purchasing from them. Upvote 0 Downvote
In my opinion, they're quite dishonest. They've been posting invites to their own servers inside servers run by other vendors. There's also a reason they're restricted here. If you care about your money, avoid purchasing from them.
Wacky Explorer Joined May 17, 2026 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Location London Jul 8, 2026 #5 LongevitybroTX said: Just go with one that's genuinely popular in this community. Click to expand... Got any recommendations? Upvote 0 Downvote
LongevitybroTX said: Just go with one that's genuinely popular in this community. Click to expand... Got any recommendations?
Llanitox Explorer Joined May 1, 2026 Messages 47 Reaction score 0 Location Gibraltar Jul 11, 2026 #6 This week, I placed an order with them again. Upvote 0 Downvote