C cocobz Explorer Joined Apr 7, 2026 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Jul 15, 2026 #1 Has anyone heard of hmmpeptide, or dealt with them at any point?
JohannesSweden77 Explorer Joined Jun 15, 2026 Messages 202 Reaction score 0 Location Sweden Jul 15, 2026 #2 cocobz said: Has anyone heard of hmmpeptide, or dealt with them at any point? Click to expand... My understanding is that HMM sits under the HM umbrella Upvote 0 Downvote
cocobz said: Has anyone heard of hmmpeptide, or dealt with them at any point? Click to expand... My understanding is that HMM sits under the HM umbrella
C cocobz Explorer Joined Apr 7, 2026 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Jul 15, 2026 #3 Right, I had no idea — it was just that janoshik tested the reta that caught my eye, which looked like a good sign, so I wondered whether anyone here has used them yet? Upvote 0 Downvote
Right, I had no idea — it was just that janoshik tested the reta that caught my eye, which looked like a good sign, so I wondered whether anyone here has used them yet?