r9rmgddn
Explorer
I am in my late 20's and have recently started exploring peptides as an addition to the lifestyle changes I am already making.
Much of my 20's went by with diet and exercise consistency largely ignored. I have always stayed healthy enough, but some poor habits definitely took hold around food choices, alcohol and regular exercise. I am nowhere near the best shape of my life, and I can see myself slipping behind friends and peers on the health and fitness front.
My research goals are nothing crazy, since my starting point is fairly average. More than anything else I am after substantial body recomposition, a reset of my metabolic pathways and less systemic inflammation, a reset of my sleep hygiene, some attention for old joint injuries, and rebuilding habits around diet and exercise that I can actually sustain.
Right now I am titrating up from 1mg/week Reta after 2 weeks, and I am soon looking to add Epi/DSIM for sleep, GHK-Cu for inflammation, and BPC-157/TB-500 for joint injuries. The HGH stimulators (Tesa and Sema in particular) have my curiosity, as does Kisspeptin for test, but adding things slowly is the plan so I can get a good sense of what is improving what and avoid over treatment.
So, my questions for the community: how many others here are personally researching in their 20's/30's, or know people who are? What are your goals when it comes to researching? How are you riding the line between doing enough without overdoing it? And what mechanisms of action/metabolic pathways are off the table for you while researching in this age range, and why?
Cheers folks!
Much of my 20's went by with diet and exercise consistency largely ignored. I have always stayed healthy enough, but some poor habits definitely took hold around food choices, alcohol and regular exercise. I am nowhere near the best shape of my life, and I can see myself slipping behind friends and peers on the health and fitness front.
My research goals are nothing crazy, since my starting point is fairly average. More than anything else I am after substantial body recomposition, a reset of my metabolic pathways and less systemic inflammation, a reset of my sleep hygiene, some attention for old joint injuries, and rebuilding habits around diet and exercise that I can actually sustain.
Right now I am titrating up from 1mg/week Reta after 2 weeks, and I am soon looking to add Epi/DSIM for sleep, GHK-Cu for inflammation, and BPC-157/TB-500 for joint injuries. The HGH stimulators (Tesa and Sema in particular) have my curiosity, as does Kisspeptin for test, but adding things slowly is the plan so I can get a good sense of what is improving what and avoid over treatment.
So, my questions for the community: how many others here are personally researching in their 20's/30's, or know people who are? What are your goals when it comes to researching? How are you riding the line between doing enough without overdoing it? And what mechanisms of action/metabolic pathways are off the table for you while researching in this age range, and why?
Cheers folks!