Anyone else had JKL issues like this?

LabRatBarbie

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola FL
On 4/31 I ordered from Lily at JKL, shipping out of the Oregon warehouse. It was a small order: 5amino and semax. Since 5/1 the tracking hasn't changed at all. Yesterday I reached out to Lily, and getting any kind of answer has been a real struggle. All she says is that she contacted logistics company. No details, and honestly it feels like she/he is playing games. Idk whether I'm overreacting, but I want to hear if anyone else has gone through something similar and what you did about it.

Thanks 🙏
 
I've ordered from JKL several times, both from the US and from China. Everything has gone smoothly for me.

I'm confident they'll fix whatever problem you're dealing with, or send a replacement at no cost.
 
LabRatBarbie said:

On 4/31 I ordered from Lily at JKL, shipping out of the Oregon warehouse. It was a small order: 5amino and semax. Since 5/1 the tracking hasn't changed at all. Yesterday I reached out to Lily, and getting any kind of answer has been a real struggle. All she says is that she contacted logistics company. No details, and honestly it feels like she/he is playing games. Idk whether I'm overreacting, but I want to hear if anyone else has gone through something similar and what you did about it.

Thanks 🙏
Likely just a mix-up
 
"You've got to get those figures higher. In this game, those are beginner figures" Wolf Of Wall Street 😂

339ac7090e9be070008f5634ffc8690e9da6b3dd480770d5b000bdbc99d51cac.webp
 
LabRatBarbie said:

On 4/31 I ordered from Lily at JKL, shipping out of the Oregon warehouse. It was a small order: 5amino and semax. Since 5/1 the tracking hasn't changed at all. Yesterday I reached out to Lily, and getting any kind of answer has been a real struggle. All she says is that she contacted logistics company. No details, and honestly it feels like she/he is playing games. Idk whether I'm overreacting, but I want to hear if anyone else has gone through something similar and what you did about it.

Thanks 🙏

Getting the tracking number required 7 days, after which there was a 20-day stretch where no tracking information updated at all, and the only communication was a few reassurances from the representative. The tracking only refreshed on the delivery day itself.
 
LabRatBarbie said:

On 4/31 I ordered from Lily at JKL, shipping out of the Oregon warehouse. It was a small order: 5amino and semax. Since 5/1 the tracking hasn't changed at all. Yesterday I reached out to Lily, and getting any kind of answer has been a real struggle. All she says is that she contacted logistics company. No details, and honestly it feels like she/he is playing games. Idk whether I'm overreacting, but I want to hear if anyone else has gone through something similar and what you did about it.

Thanks 🙏
They tend to move fast. Give it 7 days and it should arrive.
 
On a recent order from a US warehouse, I was told that because of security issues, there are no tracking numbers now. I've ordered from the CN based one a bunch.
 
I haven’t placed an order with them myself, but judging by what I’ve seen, they clearly shift a LOT of kits and people appear satisfied. Still, I’ve been thinking about giving them a try, so please keep us posted on how they deal with this.
 
mybodyisasewer said:

I haven’t placed an order with them myself, but judging by what I’ve seen, they clearly shift a LOT of kits and people appear satisfied. Still, I’ve been thinking about giving them a try, so please keep us posted on how they deal with this.
They aren't doing anything about it. Lily keeps sending me in circles. There's been no change in the tracking. I don't expect her to fix this or offer any assistance. She was helpful when I was ordering, but once the payment went through, it felt like trying to talk to a wall.
 
Well, the delivery window has not closed yet...so you may not be out.

An order of mine did the same w/a different vendor. Zero movement for over two and a half weeks. Then out of nowhere the US Fedex receiving facility said they had it and it showed up at my door in two days.
 
From what I understand, the reason this occurs is that the shipper holds off until they have enough to make a full shipment. Once the package reaches the shipper, that shipper needs to fill an entire container (or several containers) before anything moves again. This might happen quickly, or it might drag on. After the container arrives in the states, the individual packages resume their journey.
 
Back
Top