Competitive Bird
Explorer
I spent roughly 5 months using Retatrutide, and at the start it felt like a miracle. My sciatic discomfort disappeared, about 30 pounds came off in what felt like just weeks, and my bloodwork improved across the board, particularly ApoB and BUN. Then, for reasons I still can't pin down, I began dealing with ongoing dizziness and simply could not stay properly hydrated. Whether this was the medication's side effects finally showing up or endotoxins from a fresh vial, I can't say, but the symptoms stuck around even when I dropped to 2mg.
So I chose to let everything clear out and try Tirz instead. The higher heart rate aspect made me uneasy, though honestly it wasn't severe, at least not until I reached 6mg. Still, I'd feel better once the trials finish and it's officially labeled a safe side effect. Right now I'm waiting on my testing reports before I start, but I've already dropped 80% of the weight I set out to lose. My focus now is building muscle, keeping food noise in check, and maintaining good insulin sensitivity. Health markers matter more to me than the scale at this point, even though I've still got about 20 pounds of fat left to shed.
Option 2 would be going back on Reta and staying at lower doses to dodge the heart rate spikes, maybe 4mg as a ceiling, working up from 1mg with 4 weeks between each step. If the dizziness was really endotoxins rather than the drug itself, then it shouldn't come back. But it got rough. I had my first ocular migraine ever. The dizziness was constant. Not enough to make me fall, but enough that I knew something was off. I've come across a few reports of this happening, though it doesn't appear common, and it didn't hit me for 5 months. That's what makes me lean toward endotoxins being the culprit.
So I chose to let everything clear out and try Tirz instead. The higher heart rate aspect made me uneasy, though honestly it wasn't severe, at least not until I reached 6mg. Still, I'd feel better once the trials finish and it's officially labeled a safe side effect. Right now I'm waiting on my testing reports before I start, but I've already dropped 80% of the weight I set out to lose. My focus now is building muscle, keeping food noise in check, and maintaining good insulin sensitivity. Health markers matter more to me than the scale at this point, even though I've still got about 20 pounds of fat left to shed.
Option 2 would be going back on Reta and staying at lower doses to dodge the heart rate spikes, maybe 4mg as a ceiling, working up from 1mg with 4 weeks between each step. If the dizziness was really endotoxins rather than the drug itself, then it shouldn't come back. But it got rough. I had my first ocular migraine ever. The dizziness was constant. Not enough to make me fall, but enough that I knew something was off. I've come across a few reports of this happening, though it doesn't appear common, and it didn't hit me for 5 months. That's what makes me lean toward endotoxins being the culprit.