Any progress on endotoxin levels?

eidos

Explorer
Joined
Mar 21, 2026
Messages
432
Reaction score
0
Location
Not specified
@Frandroid raised something in a different thread that I believe warrants a closer look.

  • Since those big problems a few months back, what changes have you seen when it comes to endotoxin levels?
  • Has any supplier pledged to keep a closer eye on those levels?
  • Have you run into any issues after injecting that could be tied to endotoxins?
Nobody is expecting you to post your costly COAs, obviously.

Also, I mean the vendors this site lists, not the bathtub operators.
 
eidos said:

@Frandroid raised something in a different thread that I believe warrants a closer look.

  • Since those big problems a few months back, what changes have you seen when it comes to endotoxin levels?
  • Has any supplier pledged to keep a closer eye on those levels?
  • Have you run into any issues after injecting that could be tied to endotoxins?
Nobody is expecting you to post your costly COAs, obviously.

Also, I mean the vendors this site lists, not the bathtub operators.
I'm also curious to read what everyone has to say here.

That said, the GB tend to be fairly open about posting unfavorable test results; we haven't been overwhelmed by them.
 
eidos said:

@Frandroid raised something in a different thread that I believe warrants a closer look.

  • Since those big problems a few months back, what changes have you seen when it comes to endotoxin levels?
  • Has any supplier pledged to keep a closer eye on those levels?
  • Have you run into any issues after injecting that could be tied to endotoxins?
Nobody is expecting you to post your costly COAs, obviously.

Also, I mean the vendors this site lists, not the bathtub operators.
  • Yes, significant ones — because testing has expanded, giving us a clearer picture of what normal levels ought to be
  • No, and most suppliers do provide assurances regarding endotoxins
  • Not at all
 
Skidude said:

eidos said:

@Frandroid raised something in a different thread that I believe warrants a closer look.

  • Since those big problems a few months back, what changes have you seen when it comes to endotoxin levels?
  • Has any supplier pledged to keep a closer eye on those levels?
  • Have you run into any issues after injecting that could be tied to endotoxins?
Nobody is expecting you to post your costly COAs, obviously.

Also, I mean the vendors this site lists, not the bathtub operators.
I'm also curious to read what everyone has to say here.

That said, the GB tend to be fairly open about posting unfavorable test results; we haven't been overwhelmed by them.
Appreciate it. Having the GBs send out a warning is smart.

Same deal as with pies: if things turn out fine, no one mentions it, yet the moment something goes wrong, the complaints roll in.
 
Habibibi said:

eidos said:

@Frandroid raised something in a different thread that I believe warrants a closer look.

  • Since those big problems a few months back, what changes have you seen when it comes to endotoxin levels?
  • Has any supplier pledged to keep a closer eye on those levels?
  • Have you run into any issues after injecting that could be tied to endotoxins?
Nobody is expecting you to post your costly COAs, obviously.

Also, I mean the vendors this site lists, not the bathtub operators.
  • Yes, significant ones — because testing has expanded, giving us a clearer picture of what normal levels ought to be
  • No, and most suppliers do provide assurances regarding endotoxins
  • Not at all

(I want to be clear that I'm not trying to argue — I'm simply puzzled.)

I'm having trouble following the second bullet point you listed… were you saying that most vendors offer no guarantees regarding endotoxins? If that's not what you meant, then could you point me toward vendors that do provide an endo guarantee? My own experience buying directly from vendors is limited, but every GB I belong to that includes endo testing has organizers stating that M/P carries a guarantee — a replacement shipment or a refund, whichever applies — while also saying that vendors themselves give no guarantee on endos.
 
HouseCat said:

Habibibi said:

eidos said:

@Frandroid raised something in a different thread that I believe warrants a closer look.

  • Since those big problems a few months back, what changes have you seen when it comes to endotoxin levels?
  • Has any supplier pledged to keep a closer eye on those levels?
  • Have you run into any issues after injecting that could be tied to endotoxins?
Nobody is expecting you to post your costly COAs, obviously.

Also, I mean the vendors this site lists, not the bathtub operators.
  • Yes, significant ones — because testing has expanded, giving us a clearer picture of what normal levels ought to be
  • No, and most suppliers do provide assurances regarding endotoxins
  • Not at all

(I want to be clear that I'm not trying to argue — I'm simply puzzled.)

I'm having trouble following the second bullet point you listed… were you saying that most vendors offer no guarantees regarding endotoxins? If that's not what you meant, then could you point me toward vendors that do provide an endo guarantee? My own experience buying directly from vendors is limited, but every GB I belong to that includes endo testing has organizers stating that M/P carries a guarantee — a replacement shipment or a refund, whichever applies — while also saying that vendors themselves give no guarantee on endos.
You're right: there aren't any guarrantees, and I appreciate you spotting that typo. As far as I'm aware, not a single vendor offers guarrantees regarding endotoxins. Testing for them is done by only a handful — I can only name 2-3 that do so at present, and only for certain prodcuts of theirs.
 
Back
Top