Any peptide-related adverse effects?

PeptideConsumer

Explorer
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
For me, Melanton 2 was by far the worst. It worked fine for years, but then I started having bad reactions to injections, so I moved to a nasal spray.

After another couple of years on the spray, out of nowhere I got SEVERE anxiety and depression, and that turned a mild case of tinnitus into something overwhelmingly intense.

Over the course of months, as the depression lifted, the tinnitus also faded.

Awful, because I really love mt2.

I also felt somewhat off after a few uses of BPC-157.

I'm considering running a BPC/TB/GHK stack at some point.

Has anyone had noteworthy side effects with those last 3?

I'm also hoping to give mt1 a try soon. Has anyone found it has a better side effect profile than mt2?
 
Commander said:

Could the peptides really be what is causing those side effects, or is something else at play?
When it comes to mt2?

Absolutely.

That said, it should be noted that around the same time, I also became hypersensitive to a lot of other chemicals.

Tretinoin, which I had been using for my skin, actually started making me feel psychotic.

Botox began causing vertigo for me (fortunately that was the extent of it. In some sensitive people, it can progress to full-blown botulism).

And there are more examples.

Depression is a known side effect of melanotan 2 that I had not dealt with before, yet it clearly showed up.
 
Back
Top