Any experiences with TAK-653, Bromantane, or Adamax?

Zol1th

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Hey everyone, I realize this has nothing to do with glp1, but I keep hearing about nootropics like TAK-653, Bromantane, Adamax, and a bunch of others whose names I can't recall. Has anybody here tried any of them? My reason for asking is school and intense studying, though I haven't noticed much discussion of these compounds in this community. Thanks
 
Asking on nootropic subs would get you further. Racetams get used a lot for sharpening concentration and focus, and for recall too.
 
Regarding the other two, I have no insight, but Bromantane is a compound unlike most others and I got a lot out of it.

For what it's worth, my usage across a couple of cycles came to 100-200mg per day. It produces a very even, dialed-in mood that in certain ways resembles stimulants. Honestly, I've been hunting for another dependable source.

Noopept is another nootropic I'm very fond of. Specifically, I've found it stacks extremely well with caffeine/theanine for focus, better problem solving, and verbal fluidity.

I'd be curious to hear more about what drew your interest to these three compounds?
 
Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, I realize this has nothing to do with glp1, but I keep hearing about nootropics like TAK-653, Bromantane, Adamax, and a bunch of others whose names I can't recall. Has anybody here tried any of them? My reason for asking is school and intense studying, though I haven't noticed much discussion of these compounds in this community. Thanks
I currently have Selank, semax, and pinealon and am using them. They've produced amazing results in my case.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Zol1th said:

Hey everyone, I realize this has nothing to do with glp1, but I keep hearing about nootropics like TAK-653, Bromantane, Adamax, and a bunch of others whose names I can't recall. Has anybody here tried any of them? My reason for asking is school and intense studying, though I haven't noticed much discussion of these compounds in this community. Thanks
I currently have Selank, semax, and pinealon and am using them. They've produced amazing results in my case.
For pinealon, what dosage and cycle length do you follow?
 
Ultra_Unlimited said:

Regarding the other two, I have no insight, but Bromantane is a compound unlike most others and I got a lot out of it.

For what it's worth, my usage across a couple of cycles came to 100-200mg per day. It produces a very even, dialed-in mood that in certain ways resembles stimulants. Honestly, I've been hunting for another dependable source.

Noopept is another nootropic I'm very fond of. Specifically, I've found it stacks extremely well with caffeine/theanine for focus, better problem solving, and verbal fluidity.

I'd be curious to hear more about what drew your interest to these three compounds?
Nootropics have been on my radar for a bit now. Semax was something I considered trying, but then I came across adamax, described as its newer iteration and supposedly superior. As for Bromantane, the word is that it pairs well in stacks because of its motivational effect. TAK-653 caught my attention on tiktok lol, though I looked into it independently and the feedback seemed very positive. I'm just curious to hear what others in the forum have encountered.
 
Back
Top