Any 50-year-old men seeing hair growth from anything?

Finasteride plus oral minoxidil is the routine that takes the least upkeep. Topical products are a real hassle: 2 applications per day, greasy hair, and you must let it absorb before getting on with your day. Check your hairline against the Norwood scale, which is simple to locate online. Based on where you fall on that scale, finasteride and minoxidil might bring back some of your hairline. If things are already too far along, a major reversal of the scale is improbable, and as another person mentioned, a hair transplant followed by continued fin + min is your strongest option. And ignore the finasteride-is-bad goblin; it really is fine.
 
Bball24 said:

TRT has definitely thinned my hair out a bit, I'm aware of that. After reading that GHK-CU might thicken it up, I figured I'd try it. Three weeks in, nothing to report so far, though I'm not expecting overnight miracles. I'm treating this as a marathon, not a sprint.
Likewise, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some improvement.
 
funlog said:

I'm on Finesteride for prostate reduction, and I've spotted a few sprouts coming up on my bald spot. Not a huge amount, but they're definitely present.
This is new to me. I should bring it up with my urologist. Thanks!
 
Back
Top