Another Online Library/Resource

Dos-Dox

Explorer
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
229
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
I came across a different website today and figured I'd pass it along. It's https://aesis.health/. This site hosts a collection of common peptides, covering CAS number, molecular weight, half life, pharmacokinetics graphs, target receptors, plus links to pubchem clinical studies. Seems quite useful, and it's free with no login needed. If you create an account, you can track your research in more detail (that's free too); I haven't tried that part yet, so I can't comment on it, but it looks like a solid resource. I'm not the person who made it and I don't know who did, but if you'd like to send feedback, you can do so on Reddit.


https://www.reddit.com/r/Peptidesource/s/MEvnlsy3xt
 
Came across this tool earlier today too. Looks like a fairly broad database (way bigger than the one mentioned above). On a phone, the side-by-side comparison feature is tricky to read, though it does provide every pathway, side, pharmacokinetic detail, and citations to studies. To repeat, I'm not connected to the site in any way. Simply passing along one more resource to the group.




Neemio — see what's in your supplements
 
Back
Top