Another ERP Problem? R10 Being Sold as R20

5byfive

Explorer
Joined
Mar 29, 2026
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham/Al
It seems ERP problems keep piling up. A large quantity of R10 appears to have been sold as R20. Alternatively, a batch may have had consistently poor under fills. Reports have been acknowledged by them, and they are requesting that people raise issues through private communication.




fdf9f2955add2a19e759c44f829e9a3eddb09c060a8dbc525cc3aac02d6f7d05.webp


ae10842ad5c8ea8f23a18f69dd1ce329de84f062c485acc5c02c6fe84df00902.webp


82e377076bac8b6af7eb93f4db2a07b8de068b943d2406161fdb3de1471e6663.webp
 
Yikes! In the test TG, I noticed folks mentioning the blue caps from WBS (Jan-Feb) that are R10 but marked as R20. It appears those 2 vendors often use identical cap colors for different peps, so it looks like they come from the same manufacturer.
 
Good timing for me to read this! R20 was next on my list and ERP is who I usually buy from. Guess I'll be shopping around instead. Appreciate the heads up.
 
5byfive said:

It seems ERP problems keep piling up. A large quantity of R10 appears to have been sold as R20. Alternatively, a batch may have had consistently poor under fills. Reports have been acknowledged by them, and they are requesting that people raise issues through private communication.




View attachment 10484

View attachment 10485

View attachment 10486
Yikes, this is concerning… A few weeks back I picked up an R10 kit from them, and now I'm second-guessing it.
 
RicFlair said:

5byfive said:

It seems ERP problems keep piling up. A large quantity of R10 appears to have been sold as R20. Alternatively, a batch may have had consistently poor under fills. Reports have been acknowledged by them, and they are requesting that people raise issues through private communication.




View attachment 10484

View attachment 10485

View attachment 10486
Yikes, this is concerning… A few weeks back I picked up an R10 kit from them, and now I'm second-guessing it.
Mine is likely the same R10 batch you have, since my ERP order arrived roughly 1 month back. I wouldn't stress over it. It performs just fine.
 
Back
Top