Ankle recovery: KLOW versus BPC and TB

CHELMON01

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
CHARLEROI/BELGIUM
Hello

Something odd happened:

My wife deals with ankle issues (a fracture 10 years back) plus knee arterochlerosis.

For 3 weeks she used BPC 250µg, TB 250µg, and reta 0.5 mg.

The results were great. Her ankle pain dropped a lot and the swelling disappeared.

Once my BPC ran out, she switched to KLOW (500µgTB+500µgBPC+500µg KPV+GHKCu) and raised reta to 1.5mg.

Several weeks afterward, both the pain and the swelling returned. She had not done any physical exertion at all.

A few days ago I swapped the Klow for one from a different source, just to rule things out.

We will see what happens.

I keep asking myself. Is KLOW a poor choice? In fact, I have come across plenty of reports on BPC+TB but very few on KLOW. Could the combination be making them less stable?

I also read a comment claiming that stacking BPC with Glp might not be wise.

Your 2 cents.
 
I use KPV and think very highly of it. My suggestion is to look up KPV using the search feature. You'll find plenty of community anecdotes on it. Personally, I plan to keep it on hand whenever I'm able to get it.
 
CHELMON01 said:

Hello

Something odd happened:

My wife deals with ankle issues (a fracture 10 years back) plus knee arterochlerosis.

For 3 weeks she used BPC 250µg, TB 250µg, and reta 0.5 mg.

The results were great. Her ankle pain dropped a lot and the swelling disappeared.

Once my BPC ran out, she switched to KLOW (500µgTB+500µgBPC+500µg KPV+GHKCu) and raised reta to 1.5mg.

Several weeks afterward, both the pain and the swelling returned. She had not done any physical exertion at all.

A few days ago I swapped the Klow for one from a different source, just to rule things out.

We will see what happens.

I keep asking myself. Is KLOW a poor choice? In fact, I have come across plenty of reports on BPC+TB but very few on KLOW. Could the combination be making them less stable?

I also read a comment claiming that stacking BPC with Glp might not be wise.

Your 2 cents.
Taking the two together doesn't strike me as problematic (as opposed to holding off and introducing BPC by itself down the line).

Because BPC acts as a gastric peptide, any benefit it delivers might center on GI problems, for instance those arising from GLP use. KPV follows the same pattern, having been examined more in relation to intestinal inflammation than systemic inflammation.

Every component in KLOW remains highly experimental when it comes to orthopedic concerns, yet even a leaky gut improvement could produce systemic effects, arthritis included.



When it comes to inflammation of any kind, GLPs probably have the edge over KPV, given that GLPs are built to endure and remain present. Until KPV is engineered the way GLPs are, it may break down too quickly inside the body. BPC is inherently sturdier than KPV, even so, there are no human studies covering subq survival for any peptide found in KLOW.
 
Slaine said:

What's the dosage for ghkcu?

A typical KLOW mix comes as 50+10+10+10, where the GHK portion is the 50. That means when the smaller ingredients are dosed at 500mcg, each dose would contain 2.5mg of GHK...
 
Where can I locate the real protocol for using KLOW? It interests me, particularly for gut healing and possible longevity benefits, but I still haven't found a method.
 
Flash-BCR said:

Slaine said:

What's the dosage for ghkcu?

A typical KLOW mix comes as 50+10+10+10, where the GHK portion is the 50. That means when the smaller ingredients are dosed at 500mcg, each dose would contain 2.5mg of GHK...
That's all. What worries me is it flipping back within a few days. Then again, it might have nothing to do with the peptides — could be some other factor ramping up overall inflammation.
 
Two variables moved simultaneously in that situation — KLOW was introduced and reta went from 0.5 up to 1.5 — which means the blend could be taking heat for what the dose increase did. My own experience with BPC and TB for soft tissue taught me that once things were calming down, I'd avoid touching anything rather than piling on more changes. A typical KLOW formulation contains about 50 mg GHK-Cu alongside 10 mg each of BPC, TB, and KPV, so with those 500 mcg draws you're additionally receiving a decent amount of copper peptide that wasn't present previously. Keep reta at a fixed level for a while, and only afterward work out whether the combination itself is causing the issue.
 
Back
Top