Anavar together with TRT.

Shittersfull

Explorer
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington
I've been on trt for a number of months now. My strength is climbing, my body composition is shifting in a good direction, and I feel better overall. There's still fat I need to drop. My cardio and wieght training are coming together nicely. The testosterone has made that part easier. Because I have primary hypogonatism, test is something I'll be injecting for the rest of my life. I'm trying to educate myself, and it has completely reshaped my youtube algorithm. Lately I've been reading up on steroids, sarms, aromatese ihibitors,, hgh. Grey reta changed my life, and I'm more willing to try things I never would have considered before. It has also opened my eyes. Anavar, masteron, primo and hgh come up constantly. All this new info is overwhelming, and it all seams to come from users who are younger and not on ligit trt. Since I'll be injecting test for the rest of my life anyway, doesn't that cancel out a lot of the risk, or am I wrong? And can't the ldl, hdl, triglycerides be offset with reta, omega 3's, olive oil, ect.? It also sounds like the liver problems can be offset with TUDCA, milk thisle, red rice yeast, NAC and glutathione? Or am I wrong on this also? It sounds like low dose 6 week cycles of anavar, masteron or primo 2 times a year is pretty safe bet and could realy help maintain muscle into older age, am I wrong? I'm realy stupid when it comes to this stuff. I would love some feadback.
 
I've been running TRT, and during that time I've done several cycles of anavar at 20-40mg for 6-8 weeks. Each time, I waited 4-6 weeks after my last dose before getting blood work, and my cholesterol and other markers stayed in range. My LDL actually came down rather than crashing.

In my view the risk is fairly low, though whether to take it is up to each person.

Personally, I enjoyed it. The pumps were great and I felt fuller while taking it. It did help me add some muscle, though the effect is modest. I didn't experience any super human strength gains, maybe just slightly stronger. I still have a few hundred 10mg tabs and intend to run it again next summer.

My first time I used 20mg/a day, then 30mg-40mg/day on the following runs, but honestly I couldn't tell any extra benefit from the higher doses. If it's your first time, I'd begin low at 20mg and adjust from there.

I've also given Turinabol 2 tries. It's fine, but I found it hard to eat while on it, which made me think something wasn't right, and both times I put on 3-4 pounds in the first week, which had to be water…even though T-bol is supposed to be “dry.” Anavar is much better in my opinion.
 
HolyTrinity said:

I've been running TRT, and during that time I've done several cycles of anavar at 20-40mg for 6-8 weeks. Each time, I waited 4-6 weeks after my last dose before getting blood work, and my cholesterol and other markers stayed in range. My LDL actually came down rather than crashing.

In my view the risk is fairly low, though whether to take it is up to each person.

Personally, I enjoyed it. The pumps were great and I felt fuller while taking it. It did help me add some muscle, though the effect is modest. I didn't experience any super human strength gains, maybe just slightly stronger. I still have a few hundred 10mg tabs and intend to run it again next summer.

My first time I used 20mg/a day, then 30mg-40mg/day on the following runs, but honestly I couldn't tell any extra benefit from the higher doses. If it's your first time, I'd begin low at 20mg and adjust from there.

I've also given Turinabol 2 tries. It's fine, but I found it hard to eat while on it, which made me think something wasn't right, and both times I put on 3-4 pounds in the first week, which had to be water…even though T-bol is supposed to be “dry.” Anavar is much better in my opinion.
I appreciate the response.
 
Shittersfull said:

I've been on trt for a number of months now. My strength is climbing, my body composition is shifting in a good direction, and I feel better overall. There's still fat I need to drop. My cardio and wieght training are coming together nicely. The testosterone has made that part easier. Because I have primary hypogonatism, test is something I'll be injecting for the rest of my life. I'm trying to educate myself, and it has completely reshaped my youtube algorithm. Lately I've been reading up on steroids, sarms, aromatese ihibitors,, hgh. Grey reta changed my life, and I'm more willing to try things I never would have considered before. It has also opened my eyes. Anavar, masteron, primo and hgh come up constantly. All this new info is overwhelming, and it all seams to come from users who are younger and not on ligit trt. Since I'll be injecting test for the rest of my life anyway, doesn't that cancel out a lot of the risk, or am I wrong? And can't the ldl, hdl, triglycerides be offset with reta, omega 3's, olive oil, ect.? It also sounds like the liver problems can be offset with TUDCA, milk thisle, red rice yeast, NAC and glutathione? Or am I wrong on this also? It sounds like low dose 6 week cycles of anavar, masteron or primo 2 times a year is pretty safe bet and could realy help maintain muscle into older age, am I wrong? I'm realy stupid when it comes to this stuff. I would love some feadback.
That's the broscience take — the equivalent of claiming you can safely drink antifreeze as long as you chase it with some charcoal.

Because of the FDA, for the most part, a lot of burn units no longer reach for Anavar/oxandralone and have switched to testosterone instead.
 
Since competing isn't your goal, test plus a bigger food intake plus putting in the effort will likely cover all your bases. The advice I and plenty of other people would give is to remain at replacement level until you've cut your weight to a point where you're at ease with letting the number on the scale begin moving in the opposite direction.
 
What is the goal you have in mind with it? The way I see it, AAS only become something really worth looking at once everything else has been dialled in for years and you've reached roughly the limit of what you can do naturally. I'd also say that with steroids, a "pretty safe bet" doesn't exist. Even an oral that's considered "mild" will probably wreck your lipids and put stress on your liver. As for me, I haven't trained anywhere near hard enough or long enough to make them worth the risk - though I get that other people will see it differently.
 
Back
Top