birdwhacker said:
moodymama76 said:
Right, that banner has been sitting on the Amazon homepage for a couple of weeks now.
The One Medical membership is worth having for another reason entirely. I took the free 2 week trial. I joined recently because my actual doctor had prescribed HRT coded at 200 a month. Calling him back to ask for something different was not appealing, he can be a bit dim at times, though he fully backed me going compound once insurance dropped zep. I am simply not keen on ringing him about it again.
Anyway, I went through them (One Medical) to get some hormones prescribed, and they told me they do not handle meno care, said it was complicated, only birth control and something for dryness



So at 34 dollars a month I am fine until I track down a source for patches. The overseas pharmacies seem to be gone.
If any of the ladies have somewhere to point me, I would appreciate it.
Not female myself, but...
Has she looked into injectable estradiol valerate or cypionate instead? A cream is another option for dryness and for local tissue use.
Injectable estrogen vials are stocked by both Herahrt.com and symphonylabs.cc, though Hera has none available at the moment. Roughly four months is how long a vial keeps before it degrades, and as I recall the dose runs about 1-3mg weekly, injected once or twice a week.
Bulk orders of the vials are easy to find from India too, and progesterone pills alongside them.
In the US you are able to order your own bloodwork through DirtCheapLabs or GoobLabs, and keep an eye on ultrasensitive e2, progesterone and whatever other markers interest you for very little money.
For local tissue there is this option:
View attachment 188
Bi-Est Cream
Bi-Est Cream is an unusual estrogen pairing (an 80/20 estriol-to-estradiol ratio) put together to give the best relief of menopausal symptoms (hot flashes and night sweats among them), to support bone health and possibly to help with urinary tract health.
View attachment 189
drrandolphswellnessstore.com
Then there are the menopausal women who get talked into a testosterone pellet, which tends to be overdosed, or creams, which vary too much. The least complicated route into TRT/HRT is the injectables.
Test cypionate, the kind primalpharma.org sells, can even go in SubQ. Women talk through dosages and lab testing over on reddit.com/r/trt_females - use the search function and read the resources there.