Amazon self injection pens

cloratheshadow

Explorer
Joined
Mar 22, 2026
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I ended up with a huge surplus of pen needles by mistake, and my girlfriend is interested in trying a pen. Can anyone suggest a reliable pen available on Amazon that ships fast? I'm completely lost on where to begin looking for one.

Not sure if this is relevant, but the needles I have are Easy Touch pen needles.
 
I had a poor experience with 1 pen from Amazon. Its accuracy was awful. At times it delivered 4-6 units when set to 10, and on 1 occasion it gave 14!

It was also very costly. $60 compared to about $23 from Peppens.com.

I would steer clear of Amazon pens. Though perhaps mine was simply defective? If you choose that option, be sure to test it.

Peptidecritic made a video showing how to test. (fill a diabetic syringe with water. remove the water. insert it into the cartridge rather than a needle. fire the pen, then check whether the diabetic syringe volume matches what the pen claims it delivered)
 
Here's a solid side-by-side breakdown of various pens



95a07fb78791f6d84de3b6549948188dab3fda83862a38fb2d08fd4023913015.webp




Peptide Pen Comparison: Specs, Dosing & Compatibility | Daro Pep



Look at 18 reusable pens next to each other — dosing steps, cartridge compatibility, needle concealment, adapters, and real-time availability — so you can choose the pen that suits you.

5363cd9bf20542540ce75361acea0337141e2cb15a2159f7a2a49e4acd135b70.png



www.daropep.net
 
Back
Top