LizzieCherry
Explorer
Figured I'd share what I've been through in case it's useful to anyone else.
Reta was the first peptide I ever tried. I'm a woman in my mid-40s, and my whole life I've been carrying the same 10-20lbs that I wanted gone. I was never seriously overweight, but at 5'1" those extra pounds are really noticeable, and shedding them by myself meant being completely consumed by it (plus getting short-tempered with my family).
I began Reta in early May and the 13 pounds came off quickly. My BMI sits at 21.6 now, which is where I want to stop. The loss happened on 2mg/week, so my plan is to stay at that amount but stretch out the schedule to once every two weeks. I'm already doing resistance training and making protein a priority, and I'll continue both.
All in all, it's been nothing short of amazing. Finding it and giving it a shot has been such a relief. There's a real comfort in feeling okay with my body and my pantry.
Reta was the first peptide I ever tried. I'm a woman in my mid-40s, and my whole life I've been carrying the same 10-20lbs that I wanted gone. I was never seriously overweight, but at 5'1" those extra pounds are really noticeable, and shedding them by myself meant being completely consumed by it (plus getting short-tempered with my family).
I began Reta in early May and the 13 pounds came off quickly. My BMI sits at 21.6 now, which is where I want to stop. The loss happened on 2mg/week, so my plan is to stay at that amount but stretch out the schedule to once every two weeks. I'm already doing resistance training and making protein a priority, and I'll continue both.
All in all, it's been nothing short of amazing. Finding it and giving it a shot has been such a relief. There's a real comfort in feeling okay with my body and my pantry.