Am I stacking too much?

Celestar62

Explorer
Joined
Oct 1, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, TX
63 male here.

My insurance quit covering Tirz last year, and that's when I fell into the peptide rabbit hole. First I came across the semi-grey market, and after that the grey.

14 months on Tirz, 80 lbs gone. For the last 4 month I sat at 12.5mg, and since I stalled these past 2 months I just bumped it to 15.

Starting last Oct I began stacking several peptides. Tesa/IPA came 1st, then Cargi, then NAD+, Mot-C, and 5-Amino together. Klow got added in Dec. And DISP this month, finally.

This week I'm beginning a switch over to Retatrutide.

TBH, the extra energy, the endurance, the sharper mental concentration - all of it amazes me.

But except for Saturday, when I skip pinning entirely, I'm pinning twice a day.

So my question: results are great, but am I taking too much?

Is there anything I should cut back on?

Also, can several peptides go into 1 shot so there are fewer injections? NAD, Mot-C, and 5-AMINO, for instance, I normally put into one shot.

Would love to hear feedback...
 
I've dropped tes/ipa and am only running hgh at this point. As for what you asked, I don't believe you are. My daily amount is roughly 8 to 10, and I spread them apart because of potential endotoxins
 
Nothing about it strikes me as a problem. The key is letting your body recover once you finish a run of whichever compound you're using. There have been stretches where I'd inject 5-8 times in a single day. On easier days, 3 is my baseline. I steer clear of combining several new things at once, so I can tell what each one is doing and whether it triggers any reactions. So far, no issues!

Great work on the weight loss💪💪
 
dorythedoggy said:

Has DISP brought you any benefits that you've noticed?
I gave it a 1-month run. According to my smartwatch, my sleep score improved and I logged more deep sleep than during the period without it. During February I'm pausing every peptide besides Reta, and I'll likely begin it again in March.
 
If the question you're asking yourself is whether you're injecting an excessive amount of compounds that haven't been proven, might never have even been tested in humans, and turning the whole thing into part pastime and part faith-based ritual involving Chinese mystery powder — well, the honest reply is probably "yeah, kinda."

None of that comes with any judgement from me, since I personally JUST wrapped up doing exactly that a couple of weeks back.
 
Celestar62 said:

63 male here.

My insurance quit covering Tirz last year, and that's when I fell into the peptide rabbit hole. First I came across the semi-grey market, and after that the grey.

14 months on Tirz, 80 lbs gone. For the last 4 month I sat at 12.5mg, and since I stalled these past 2 months I just bumped it to 15.

Starting last Oct I began stacking several peptides. Tesa/IPA came 1st, then Cargi, then NAD+, Mot-C, and 5-Amino together. Klow got added in Dec. And DISP this month, finally.

This week I'm beginning a switch over to Retatrutide.

TBH, the extra energy, the endurance, the sharper mental concentration - all of it amazes me.

But except for Saturday, when I skip pinning entirely, I'm pinning twice a day.

So my question: results are great, but am I taking too much?

Is there anything I should cut back on?

Also, can several peptides go into 1 shot so there are fewer injections? NAD, Mot-C, and 5-AMINO, for instance, I normally put into one shot.

Would love to hear feedback...
If you don't have a spouse, keep doing what you've been doing, haha.

Celestar62 said:

63 male here.

My insurance quit covering Tirz last year, and that's when I fell into the peptide rabbit hole. First I came across the semi-grey market, and after that the grey.

14 months on Tirz, 80 lbs gone. For the last 4 month I sat at 12.5mg, and since I stalled these past 2 months I just bumped it to 15.

Starting last Oct I began stacking several peptides. Tesa/IPA came 1st, then Cargi, then NAD+, Mot-C, and 5-Amino together. Klow got added in Dec. And DISP this month, finally.

This week I'm beginning a switch over to Retatrutide.

TBH, the extra energy, the endurance, the sharper mental concentration - all of it amazes me.

But except for Saturday, when I skip pinning entirely, I'm pinning twice a day.

So my question: results are great, but am I taking too much?

Is there anything I should cut back on?

Also, can several peptides go into 1 shot so there are fewer injections? NAD, Mot-C, and 5-AMINO, for instance, I normally put into one shot.

Would love to hear feedback...
Not those, at least — that's not something I'd do. Still, it looks like it's doing the job for you. When it comes to ISRs and other immune reactions, MOTS-c already ranks higher.
 
Back
Top