spyke65 said:
Having spent time as a chemist, I keep a journal where I log quite a lot. That said, this thread made me see there were things I hadn’t been capturing
Here’s what goes into my tracking:
Inventory side: how many vials I bought, when I bought them, who supplied them, COAs, what they cost, and how many vials are left
For what I’m stockpiling or planning to buy: how much I currently have on hand, the amount I want to reach, how much I’ll order next time, and the full/amount still due
When reconstituting: keeping tabs on supplies, working out the reconstitution math, and recording label details
For pinning: the date, the dose in mg, the units, and which peptide
Loose notes: watching prices, watching weight, protocol reminders, and whatever else crosses my mind.
What I’ve just noticed I’m not doing is linking each pin to its lot number and writing down where I injected. Looks like my journal needs some adjusting.