Alipay

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
Does anyone here use Alipay? Is it secure? I'm still steering clear of scripto. 🤣 I figure it's been roughly 4 or 5 months for me, and I've managed fine by going with vendors who accept alternative payment methods. However, it's becoming more difficult. I'll have to bite the bullet and go the crypto route. Still, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep getting by without using it.
 
TeresaHip said:

Does anyone here use Alipay? Is it secure? I'm still steering clear of scripto. 🤣 I figure it's been roughly 4 or 5 months for me, and I've managed fine by going with vendors who accept alternative payment methods. However, it's becoming more difficult. I'll have to bite the bullet and go the crypto route. Still, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep getting by without using it.
I signed up for Kraken just so Flowerfairy could get a referral bonus. The number of documents they demanded and the hurdles they put me through felt like I was an Arab attempting to immigrate legally to the US back in 2002.
 
TeresaHip said:

Does anyone here use Alipay? Is it secure? I'm still steering clear of scripto. 🤣 I figure it's been roughly 4 or 5 months for me, and I've managed fine by going with vendors who accept alternative payment methods. However, it's becoming more difficult. I'll have to bite the bullet and go the crypto route. Still, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep getting by without using it.
Like you, I've steered clear of BTC, which means Alipay has been my go-to all along. Given how Alipay is tied into US banking and USD clearing, I don't anticipate problems with Ali anytime soon. One thing to keep in mind: almost nothing from those shops costs more than $100, so I steer clear of large transactions that could draw attention anonymously. That said, as I've mentioned previously, I really can't picture Alipayments being flagged ... A smarter approach would be to take a closer look at the vendor who's accepting the platform as payment
 
Alipay is something I use on a regular basis, and crypto has never been my payment method.

The vendor gives you a QR code tied to their store along with the price quoted in 'Yuan', after which you transfer the money through your app, and Ali tacks on its fee (3%, if I remember right) which gets billed to the credit card you signed up with - the whole thing takes 30 seconds.

My history with Ali goes back more than ten years, and I've never seen a single suspicious transaction.
 
diplomat said:

Alipay is something I use on a regular basis, and crypto has never been my payment method.

The vendor gives you a QR code tied to their store along with the price quoted in 'Yuan', after which you transfer the money through your app, and Ali tacks on its fee (3%, if I remember right) which gets billed to the credit card you signed up with - the whole thing takes 30 seconds.

My history with Ali goes back more than ten years, and I've never seen a single suspicious transaction.
Unfortunately, a passport is required, so Alipay isn't an option for me
 
I have made 3 payments with Alipay, and it works smoothly. Crypto has also been part of my routine, and it is quite straightforward too. My process: purchase through the Coinbase app, move funds to an Exodus wallet, then complete the payment from that wallet.
 
TeresaHip said:

diplomat said:

Alipay is something I use on a regular basis, and crypto has never been my payment method.

The vendor gives you a QR code tied to their store along with the price quoted in 'Yuan', after which you transfer the money through your app, and Ali tacks on its fee (3%, if I remember right) which gets billed to the credit card you signed up with - the whole thing takes 30 seconds.

My history with Ali goes back more than ten years, and I've never seen a single suspicious transaction.
Unfortunately, a passport is required, so Alipay isn't an option for me
For my most recent order I went with Alipay since I didn't feel like bothering with crypto. It was incredibly simple! The only steps were creating an account, linking my credit card, and then scanning the QR code to complete payment. And what do you mean passport? Nothing like that was required on my end.
 
Crowreap said:

TeresaHip said:

diplomat said:

Alipay is something I use on a regular basis, and crypto has never been my payment method.

The vendor gives you a QR code tied to their store along with the price quoted in 'Yuan', after which you transfer the money through your app, and Ali tacks on its fee (3%, if I remember right) which gets billed to the credit card you signed up with - the whole thing takes 30 seconds.

My history with Ali goes back more than ten years, and I've never seen a single suspicious transaction.
Unfortunately, a passport is required, so Alipay isn't an option for me
For my most recent order I went with Alipay since I didn't feel like bothering with crypto. It was incredibly simple! The only steps were creating an account, linking my credit card, and then scanning the QR code to complete payment. And what do you mean passport? Nothing like that was required on my end.
That's the information I received. I never attempted to actually use it.
 
Hold on, hold on...really? A credit-card signup route that isn't crypto? That's exactly what I've been searching for! Could somebody fill me in on the details?
 
I've now used Alipay on 2 occasions. Just confirm you're dealing with the right vendor rep, and there shouldn't be any problems. Using it is extremely easy and very convenient.
 
TeresaHip said:

Does anyone here use Alipay? Is it secure? I'm still steering clear of scripto. 🤣 I figure it's been roughly 4 or 5 months for me, and I've managed fine by going with vendors who accept alternative payment methods. However, it's becoming more difficult. I'll have to bite the bullet and go the crypto route. Still, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep getting by without using it.
Crypto isn't an issue at all. All you need to do is pull back your curtains and the mountains will be right there. My error! Curtains? You don't own any (Passport)😕
 
The peptideusername guide is still functional.

You just need to scroll through the comments until you reach the part noting that in the Exodus wallet app, the Swap feature is now what you use where the guide refers to Web3.

On Paypal, I link my debit card to my bank and it works fine.




PayPal / USDT / Solana Crypto Guide 10.21.25



A little over a year ago, folks were paying $10-$30+ for crypto to cover their peptides. Being endlessly frugal, I looked for another, meaning cheaper, route. That's when I found out PayPal can be used to purchase crypto, namely USDT/USDC on Solana, at no...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
I've made a handful of crypto payments, and I've gone through PayPal a few times when that was offered. Does anyone know what an Alipay charge looks like on a credit card statement?
 
Alipay is the only payment method I have used. It has always worked smoothly and I have never run into any issues.
 
Back
Top