Aliexpress peptide, supplement powder

BLASIUS

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Hi,

On aliexpress, you can find no shortage of powders marketed as peptides, supplements, or cosmetics — beta-NMN, Gluthatione, and similar items among them.

I'm wondering whether anyone here has ever purchased, used, or perhaps even had such products tested, and whether they can be trusted.

Thanks
 
AlexSilver said:

I'd argue that nothing sold on Aliexpress deserves your trust, though I could be wrong.
The syringe filters sold there are the real deal! That said, I'd never get peptides or supplements from that site haha
 
MrBMG said:

AlexSilver said:

I'd argue that nothing sold on Aliexpress deserves your trust, though I could be wrong.
The syringe filters sold there are the real deal! That said, I'd never get peptides or supplements from that site haha
Sure, but check that it's labeled "Sterile".
 
AlexSilver said:

MrBMG said:

AlexSilver said:

I'd argue that nothing sold on Aliexpress deserves your trust, though I could be wrong.
The syringe filters sold there are the real deal! That said, I'd never get peptides or supplements from that site haha
Sure, but check that it's labeled "Sterile".
Been there, done that hahaha. You think you're scoring a great price on 100, then it turns out the photo was misleading.. everything's just dumped into a single container. If they don't come individually wrapped, you're out of luck lol. I still went ahead and used them anyway 😂😂😂. Fingers crossed, no problems so far!
 
Hi everyone, does anyone here recognize this skin peptide or know where to buy it? Someone from the community once got it for me, but I've since lost touch with that person. You reconstitute the lyophilized powder and put it on your skin. It works really well and leaves the skin very smooth. Or can anyone suggest something comparable? Thanks and greetings from Germany
 
Mounjamen said:

Hi everyone, does anyone here recognize this skin peptide or know where to buy it? Someone from the community once got it for me, but I've since lost touch with that person. You reconstitute the lyophilized powder and put it on your skin. It works really well and leaves the skin very smooth. Or can anyone suggest something comparable? Thanks and greetings from Germany
Check out this separate thread:


/community-link/thread/9952/


If you'd rather, send me a DM
 
Mounjamen said:

Hi everyone, does anyone here recognize this skin peptide or know where to buy it? Someone from the community once got it for me, but I've since lost touch with that person. You reconstitute the lyophilized powder and put it on your skin. It works really well and leaves the skin very smooth. Or can anyone suggest something comparable? Thanks and greetings from Germany
It could be GHKCu powder. From what I understand, MIX currently has some available, though crypto is the required payment method.
 
Mounjamen said:

Hi everyone, does anyone here recognize this skin peptide or know where to buy it? Someone from the community once got it for me, but I've since lost touch with that person. You reconstitute the lyophilized powder and put it on your skin. It works really well and leaves the skin very smooth. Or can anyone suggest something comparable? Thanks and greetings from Germany
 
Hallo und guten Morgen aus Deutschland,

für die Informationen vielen Dank. Bei mir liegen noch GHK-CU-Vials herum, die meine Frau zum Injizieren ausprobiert hatte. Dabei traten bei ihr lokale Beschwerden auf, woraufhin sie die Anwendung einstellte. Lässt sich dieses Material mit Injektionslösung rekonstruieren und anschließend lokal auf die Gesichtshaut auftragen? Dass das Pulver eine hohe Reinheit besitzt und stärker konzentriert ist als ein reines Pulver zum Auftragen, ist mir bewusst. Es ist nun aber einmal vorhanden, und eine andere Verwendung habe ich nicht dafür. Besteht gegebenenfalls die Möglichkeit, beide Produkte miteinander zu vermischen? Was würdet Ihr mir raten? Für Eure Unterstützung vielen Dank.

Hello and good morning from Germany, thank you very much for the information, I still have GHK-CU vials that my wife had tried to inject. She got local problems with it and didn't use it anymore. Can I now reconstruct these vials with solution for injection and apply them locally to the facial skin? I realise that the powder has a high degree of purity and is more concentrated than just a powder to apply. But I have it now and can't use it otherwise. Can I mix the two products together if necessary? What do you advise me, thank you for your help.
 
Mounjamen said:

Hallo und guten Morgen aus Deutschland,

für die Informationen vielen Dank. Bei mir liegen noch GHK-CU-Vials herum, die meine Frau zum Injizieren ausprobiert hatte. Dabei traten bei ihr lokale Beschwerden auf, woraufhin sie die Anwendung einstellte. Lässt sich dieses Material mit Injektionslösung rekonstruieren und anschließend lokal auf die Gesichtshaut auftragen? Dass das Pulver eine hohe Reinheit besitzt und stärker konzentriert ist als ein reines Pulver zum Auftragen, ist mir bewusst. Es ist nun aber einmal vorhanden, und eine andere Verwendung habe ich nicht dafür. Besteht gegebenenfalls die Möglichkeit, beide Produkte miteinander zu vermischen? Was würdet Ihr mir raten? Für Eure Unterstützung vielen Dank.

Hello and good morning from Germany, thank you very much for the information, I still have GHK-CU vials that my wife had tried to inject. She got local problems with it and didn't use it anymore. Can I now reconstruct these vials with solution for injection and apply them locally to the facial skin? I realise that the powder has a high degree of purity and is more concentrated than just a powder to apply. But I have it now and can't use it otherwise. Can I mix the two products together if necessary? What do you advise me, thank you for your help.
 
The peptide powder sold in vials meant for injection has filler added to it, which makes it unlike cosmetic-grade peptide powder.

Whether it works when applied topically is something I can't say, but one thing is certain: the two are not interchangeable.
 
I've used GABA powder before, so I'm familiar with both its flavor and its effects — NMN too. I figured I'd grab some NMN powder at a low price on Aliexpress, and basically what arrived was GABA.
 
Entschuldigung, mit den Abkürzungen und Begriffen kenne ich mich noch nicht so gut aus – was genau ist GABA und wofür steht NMN?

Sorry, I'm not yet familiar with the abbreviations and terms, what is GABA and what does NMN mean?
 
BLASIUS said:

Hi,

On aliexpress, you can find no shortage of powders marketed as peptides, supplements, or cosmetics — beta-NMN, Gluthatione, and similar items among them.

I'm wondering whether anyone here has ever purchased, used, or perhaps even had such products tested, and whether they can be trusted.

Thanks
A while back I purchased a fair number of electronic repair components through AliExpress/Alibaba. I haven't used it lately, though I did check out the peptides listed there. My guess is that little has really changed. Oversight is basically absent, meaning you'll find completely shady sellers alongside legitimate ones, and sorting one from the other is, from my experience, quite difficult. So it isn't a low-risk route for buying peptides or anything similar.

The main thing keeping vendors on this platform generally acceptable, in the sense that they typically don't just take your money and disappear and do send the goods you ordered, is the feedback system: buyers report sellers who mess up, and those who cheat people get removed and barred from listing. In my view the feedback system on Alibaba was already not straightforward, and I'd trust it even less now, considering how simple it is to leave fake reviews.

It's an excellent spot for bulk purchases at absurdly low prices, provided you've identified dependable sellers, if your aim is to resell at a market or something like that. Most peptide vendors there appeared more focused on bulk sales rather than retail amounts, and I didn't have much success obtaining quotes even for peptides, since I came across them selling peptides before I discovered this site.
 
Mounjamen said:

Entschuldigung, mit den Abkürzungen und Begriffen kenne ich mich noch nicht so gut aus – was genau ist GABA und wofür steht NMN?

Sorry, I'm not yet familiar with the abbreviations and terms, what is GABA and what does NMN mean?

BLASIUS said:

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)

NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide)
GABA was something I took for relaxation and to help with sleep. NMN serves as a precursor to NAD+. Oral use is possible for both GABA and NMN.
 
Back
Top