Waterheater
Explorer
From what I understand, bacteria multiply as time passes. Still, the mechanics of that are unclear to me. And whether bacteria would have any impact on endos — I have no idea at all.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
More rabbit droppings don't appear just because droppings exist. That takes actual rabbits. Once you've fenced off your garden to keep rabbits out, the number of rabbits that previously wandered through becomes irrelevant — no additional droppings will materialize there. In the same way, if you put down poison for the rabbits, the odds of a rabbit family settling in and producing piles of droppings drop, unless luck goes against you and the rabbit breed present happens to be immune to that poison.Waterheater said:
From what I understand, bacteria multiply as time passes. Still, the mechanics of that are unclear to me. And whether bacteria would have any impact on endos — I have no idea at all.
Once you add liquid to the peptide, that is when endotoxins could rise. Without water present, bacteria are unable to multiply in lyophilized powder. Should a batch lack sterility and you skip filtration during reconstitution, endotoxin levels might climb, yet the bacteria themselves would pose the greater concern at that stage.Waterheater said:
Wouldn't endotoxins go up while it's sitting in the vial?
Take a look at the 1-star reviews from this seller. These days I just prepare it myself. As far as I know, that solution originated in Colorado.dancs said:
A T30 I received not long ago from a vendor came back with a failed sterility result. I do have filters on hand, but my hospira bac water ran out last week. What I do have is bac water from a US reseller, and personally I think it's fine ---- should I hold off until the hospira shows up next week, or is it acceptable to go with the US vendor's bac? Please tell me it's the latter. Please tell me it's the latter...
![]()