AHK-CU Usage Guide?

Electrical

Explorer
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Lomita, CA
Anyone here experimented with AHK-CU? What methods did you use to administer it? I'd welcome any details about how to reconstitute it and what amounts to use.
 
Do you plan to pin it, or is topical the route you want? I have gone the topical way myself and I am happy to help if that is your direction.
 
Pocket said:

Do you plan to pin it, or is topical the route you want? I have gone the topical way myself and I am happy to help if that is your direction.
If it's doable, I'd prefer to go the injection route.
 
Ahh. That can be done. I've come across quite a few individuals who go that route, and I've noticed the injectable version being offered. Personally, I haven't tried it that way so far, though it does intrigue me—so should you go ahead, an update would be great. Best of luck.
 
Back
Top