After completing a CJC-1295/Ipa blend, what is the wait time before starting Tesa?

IvanD

Explorer
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
As the title says, once RS has run CJC/Ipa at 250/250 mcg for 8 weeks, what duration should pass before Tesa research begins?

Also, certain RS indicates a 5 on 2 off schedule for CJC/Ipa, while other RS points to 7 days (no pause across the whole 8 weeks). Is there any definitive research (pubmed or otherwise) anyone can share on which approach is more ideal?
 
Thorvald has it right — no washout was used in the studies. For my whole peptide stack I follow the 5x2 pattern, since taking a couple of days off feels like a small reset.

I've run 8-12 week cycles straight through all 7 days without a break, and the results didn't differ in any way that mattered — fat %, training load, sleep, HRV, BPM — so I keep to the common 5x2 approach.

The 1 thing I have picked up on, and it's the only difference that actually matters, relates to my Saturday long runs. Whatever I'm pinning appears to push my heart rate up by a few BPM for a few hours afterward. Lining up those 2 rest days with the long runs has helped me keep my zone 2 run genuinely in zone 2. My hunch is that the BPC or TB500 is what lifts the BPM, though I haven't looked into it much — I just stay with the 5x2. I'd like to hear what other people have experienced along the way.
 
IvanD said:

As the title says, once RS has run CJC/Ipa at 250/250 mcg for 8 weeks, what duration should pass before Tesa research begins?

Also, certain RS indicates a 5 on 2 off schedule for CJC/Ipa, while other RS points to 7 days (no pause across the whole 8 weeks). Is there any definitive research (pubmed or otherwise) anyone can share on which approach is more ideal?
For the past 3 weeks, my mornings have consisted of CJC-1295 no DAC + Ipamorelin (5 on / 2 off), and 7 days ago I introduced Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin at night. Tesamorelin and CJC both target the same GHRH receptors, though they do so differently, which makes this a bit redundant. Still, the CJC/Ipa combo has done wonders for my workout recovery.




0f289f1eaf84908d43f5d73c9d12d3a61ec6a717a46ae4f991f2439aa553e54f.gif
 
DjJoshua said:

IvanD said:

As the title says, once RS has run CJC/Ipa at 250/250 mcg for 8 weeks, what duration should pass before Tesa research begins?

Also, certain RS indicates a 5 on 2 off schedule for CJC/Ipa, while other RS points to 7 days (no pause across the whole 8 weeks). Is there any definitive research (pubmed or otherwise) anyone can share on which approach is more ideal?
For the past 3 weeks, my mornings have consisted of CJC-1295 no DAC + Ipamorelin (5 on / 2 off), and 7 days ago I introduced Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin at night. Tesamorelin and CJC both target the same GHRH receptors, though they do so differently, which makes this a bit redundant. Still, the CJC/Ipa combo has done wonders for my workout recovery.




View attachment 11735
I've just begun using CJC/IPA — what has your experience been like?
 

Attachments

  • 0f289f1eaf84908d43f5d73c9d12d3a61ec6a717a46ae4f991f2439aa553e54f.gif
    0f289f1eaf84908d43f5d73c9d12d3a61ec6a717a46ae4f991f2439aa553e54f.gif
    420.9 KB · Views: 4
Ricey said:

DjJoshua said:

IvanD said:

As the title says, once RS has run CJC/Ipa at 250/250 mcg for 8 weeks, what duration should pass before Tesa research begins?

Also, certain RS indicates a 5 on 2 off schedule for CJC/Ipa, while other RS points to 7 days (no pause across the whole 8 weeks). Is there any definitive research (pubmed or otherwise) anyone can share on which approach is more ideal?
For the past 3 weeks, my mornings have consisted of CJC-1295 no DAC + Ipamorelin (5 on / 2 off), and 7 days ago I introduced Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin at night. Tesamorelin and CJC both target the same GHRH receptors, though they do so differently, which makes this a bit redundant. Still, the CJC/Ipa combo has done wonders for my workout recovery.




View attachment 11735
I've just begun using CJC/IPA — what has your experience been like?
When I increased the dose too quickly, I experienced tingling in my arms and odd chest sensations, which might have been heartburn, but after it leveled out things went quite smoothly and by around week 3 I wasn't noticing it anymore. For whatever reason, I had more energy during workouts and it seemed like my recovery was quicker, though that could just be in my head. I do know that when I began Tess at 1mg, I held onto roughly 5 pounds of water weight, but after a week it's now beginning to come off. All in all, I'm fairly impressed, provided I avoid ramping the dose up too fast.
 
DjJoshua said:

Ricey said:

DjJoshua said:

IvanD said:

As the title says, once RS has run CJC/Ipa at 250/250 mcg for 8 weeks, what duration should pass before Tesa research begins?

Also, certain RS indicates a 5 on 2 off schedule for CJC/Ipa, while other RS points to 7 days (no pause across the whole 8 weeks). Is there any definitive research (pubmed or otherwise) anyone can share on which approach is more ideal?
For the past 3 weeks, my mornings have consisted of CJC-1295 no DAC + Ipamorelin (5 on / 2 off), and 7 days ago I introduced Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin at night. Tesamorelin and CJC both target the same GHRH receptors, though they do so differently, which makes this a bit redundant. Still, the CJC/Ipa combo has done wonders for my workout recovery.




View attachment 11735
I've just begun using CJC/IPA — what has your experience been like?
When I increased the dose too quickly, I experienced tingling in my arms and odd chest sensations, which might have been heartburn, but after it leveled out things went quite smoothly and by around week 3 I wasn't noticing it anymore. For whatever reason, I had more energy during workouts and it seemed like my recovery was quicker, though that could just be in my head. I do know that when I began Tess at 1mg, I held onto roughly 5 pounds of water weight, but after a week it's now beginning to come off. All in all, I'm fairly impressed, provided I avoid ramping the dose up too fast.
I'm using just 150mcg of each. Experienced a bit of irritation along with flushing, so I'll continue for now and ramp up gradually.
 
Ricey said:

DjJoshua said:

Ricey said:

DjJoshua said:

IvanD said:

As the title says, once RS has run CJC/Ipa at 250/250 mcg for 8 weeks, what duration should pass before Tesa research begins?

Also, certain RS indicates a 5 on 2 off schedule for CJC/Ipa, while other RS points to 7 days (no pause across the whole 8 weeks). Is there any definitive research (pubmed or otherwise) anyone can share on which approach is more ideal?
For the past 3 weeks, my mornings have consisted of CJC-1295 no DAC + Ipamorelin (5 on / 2 off), and 7 days ago I introduced Tesamorelin + Ipamorelin at night. Tesamorelin and CJC both target the same GHRH receptors, though they do so differently, which makes this a bit redundant. Still, the CJC/Ipa combo has done wonders for my workout recovery.




View attachment 11735
I've just begun using CJC/IPA — what has your experience been like?
When I increased the dose too quickly, I experienced tingling in my arms and odd chest sensations, which might have been heartburn, but after it leveled out things went quite smoothly and by around week 3 I wasn't noticing it anymore. For whatever reason, I had more energy during workouts and it seemed like my recovery was quicker, though that could just be in my head. I do know that when I began Tess at 1mg, I held onto roughly 5 pounds of water weight, but after a week it's now beginning to come off. All in all, I'm fairly impressed, provided I avoid ramping the dose up too fast.
I'm using just 150mcg of each. Experienced a bit of irritation along with flushing, so I'll continue for now and ramp up gradually.
Once I got past the first experience / effects like flushing and grasped what was going on, I personally settled down. Within 1 week the flushing stopped. Occasionally I will notice a small amount.
 
I had planned to ask the very same thing today! In my case, I took a 4 week break from CJC/IPA prior to starting Tesa. Perhaps I'm reading too much into this whole down regulation idea. This is just a trial run for me, and I'm hoping the swelling sides from Tesa won't be too severe given that my joints are already inflamed. Fingers crossed that KPV cancels some of that out.

On another note, is it strange that I… enjoy the CJC/IPA flush? That warm, cozy buzzing sensation while drifting off is strangely soothing.

For context, my CJC/IPA dosing was 250 mcg of each compound in the PM and 150 mcg of each in the AM. 5 days on, 2 off. 8 week cycle, 4 week washout.

For Tesa I'm planning a 3 step (more or less) titration. 150 mcg am/pm (300 mcg daily) for 3 days to check for any unexpected sides. 300 mcg am/pm for 10 days to acclimate (600 mcg daily), then 500 mcg am/pm (1mg daily). 5 on/2 off, 8 week cycle, 4 week washout.
 
What results have you all been getting? Anyone here past 50? I'm 52, live in the gym, and I'm working my way back after a bad leg injury 9 months back left me with low energy. The one thing that worries me is the cancer angle with all of this, even though cancer has mostly stayed out of my family history. I just want to know whether it does anything for brain fog, muscle growth, energy, libido, recovery. What have your experiences been?
 
brah389 said:

What results have you all been getting? Anyone here past 50? I'm 52, live in the gym, and I'm working my way back after a bad leg injury 9 months back left me with low energy. The one thing that worries me is the cancer angle with all of this, even though cancer has mostly stayed out of my family history. I just want to know whether it does anything for brain fog, muscle growth, energy, libido, recovery. What have your experiences been?
I'm 38 and have only recently gotten going. After dropping 7.5 stone, I'm now on enclomiphene and have kicked off a CJC/IPA stack. My aim is simply to recomp and put health first. I'm getting bloods done so I can monitor things, but the whole reason I'm doing this is to feel better. In the past I was pre diabetic and used CPAP
 
Ricey said:

brah389 said:

What results have you all been getting? Anyone here past 50? I'm 52, live in the gym, and I'm working my way back after a bad leg injury 9 months back left me with low energy. The one thing that worries me is the cancer angle with all of this, even though cancer has mostly stayed out of my family history. I just want to know whether it does anything for brain fog, muscle growth, energy, libido, recovery. What have your experiences been?
I'm 38 and have only recently gotten going. After dropping 7.5 stone, I'm now on enclomiphene and have kicked off a CJC/IPA stack. My aim is simply to recomp and put health first. I'm getting bloods done so I can monitor things, but the whole reason I'm doing this is to feel better. In the past I was pre diabetic and used CPAP
7.5 stone?! That's amazing! You and @Gr33dyOctopus are in the same situation! My enclomiphene hasn't arrived yet—I've got 2 bottles of the sublingual—and I'm just after tips for what to add to the stack once I can get some Reta!
 
brah389 said:

Ricey said:

brah389 said:

What results have you all been getting? Anyone here past 50? I'm 52, live in the gym, and I'm working my way back after a bad leg injury 9 months back left me with low energy. The one thing that worries me is the cancer angle with all of this, even though cancer has mostly stayed out of my family history. I just want to know whether it does anything for brain fog, muscle growth, energy, libido, recovery. What have your experiences been?
I'm 38 and have only recently gotten going. After dropping 7.5 stone, I'm now on enclomiphene and have kicked off a CJC/IPA stack. My aim is simply to recomp and put health first. I'm getting bloods done so I can monitor things, but the whole reason I'm doing this is to feel better. In the past I was pre diabetic and used CPAP
7.5 stone?! That's amazing! You and @Gr33dyOctopus are in the same situation! My enclomiphene hasn't arrived yet—I've got 2 bottles of the sublingual—and I'm just after tips for what to add to the stack once I can get some Reta!
Before you begin, I'd suggest getting bloodwork to establish a solid baseline. Since I'm obtaining Enclomiphene through a private physician, testing is mandatory. Still, it's a smart practice given that we're putting assorted compounds into our bodies lol. That said, MJ and Reta have worked incredibly well!
 
Back
Top