After 2 years on Tirz where to go next? Elora or Maz?

keangkong said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Today marks 2 years since my first Tirz shot. That journey brought me roughly 120 lbs down, and I feel great about it. For 1 year I stayed at 15mg using brand-name product from the pharmacy, but since Dec 2025 the scale hasn´t budged.

I don´t lift weights — swimming is my thing, and I cover 2 or 3 KM on 6 days each week. Another 60 lbs would put me in a normal weight range. My body fat still sits at 48 %.

8 weeks back I began Reta while tapering Tirz. Right now that means 7.5 mg Tirz plus 4mg Reta, yet I´ve seen no change. Evening cravings hit hard — I´m hunting snacks and opening the fridge... On saturday I threw in 0.25mg Cagri hoping for some suppression, but there´s nothing, unlike how Tirz felt at the start.

So I´m wondering: would Eloralintide work better? Or Madzdutide? I just want to get back on track and hit my calorie goal.
Lowering the tirzepatide this early isn't what I'd have done. Why not hold tirz where it is while reta goes up gradually?
I worry about pancreatitis from taking too much GLP.
 
Gwynhwyfar said:

keangkong said:

Gwynhwyfar said:

Today marks 2 years since my first Tirz shot. That journey brought me roughly 120 lbs down, and I feel great about it. For 1 year I stayed at 15mg using brand-name product from the pharmacy, but since Dec 2025 the scale hasn´t budged.

I don´t lift weights — swimming is my thing, and I cover 2 or 3 KM on 6 days each week. Another 60 lbs would put me in a normal weight range. My body fat still sits at 48 %.

8 weeks back I began Reta while tapering Tirz. Right now that means 7.5 mg Tirz plus 4mg Reta, yet I´ve seen no change. Evening cravings hit hard — I´m hunting snacks and opening the fridge... On saturday I threw in 0.25mg Cagri hoping for some suppression, but there´s nothing, unlike how Tirz felt at the start.

So I´m wondering: would Eloralintide work better? Or Madzdutide? I just want to get back on track and hit my calorie goal.
Lowering the tirzepatide this early isn't what I'd have done. Why not hold tirz where it is while reta goes up gradually?
I worry about pancreatitis from taking too much GLP.
While I can't claim this holds true for everybody, whenever hunger hit hard, my approach was to load up on dishes that were hot, bulky, and light on calories.

Broth with chicken and parmesan cheese ranked among my top picks, as did hot and sour soup made with chicken, bamboo shoots, and green onions.

A quart of that can be downed for roughly 300-400 calories, and the bulk of those come from protein in the chicken breast.

Here's a blend that genuinely tastes good:





9499dbe80163c754568f78b366585a67ec2fc28574022518e4ed2dc9b5e7e179.webp


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FAYX1ZC?lv=shuf&channelId=500&plpRedirect=mhFallback
 
Back
Top