Adjusting Cjc/Ipa Blend Dose…

Socram1578

Explorer
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
 
Socram1578 said:

During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
A wave of warmth rushes through my neck and head. It doesn't last long, yet it's quite obvious, and honestly I enjoy the sensation.
 
Peps-Enthusiast said:

Socram1578 said:

During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
A wave of warmth rushes through my neck and head. It doesn't last long, yet it's quite obvious, and honestly I enjoy the sensation.
That matches what I've come across, though I'm curious whether most people report the same thing. For me there's no reaction at all, and I don't notice anything resembling what you're describing. How much are you taking?
 
Socram1578 said:

During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
I've been injecting CJC-IPA for just a few weeks now, roughly .6 mg on weeknights, right before bed and after fasting for two hours. About 10 or 15 minutes later there's a slight flush, and I drift off without trouble. The issue is in the early hours: my hands go numb and tingle, which can be pretty annoying. Whether that numbness and tingling actually comes from the CJC-IPA, I can't say, since I had the same thing before and it eventually stopped.
 
Socram1578 said:

Peps-Enthusiast said:

Socram1578 said:

During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
A wave of warmth rushes through my neck and head. It doesn't last long, yet it's quite obvious, and honestly I enjoy the sensation.
That matches what I've come across, though I'm curious whether most people report the same thing. For me there's no reaction at all, and I don't notice anything resembling what you're describing. How much are you taking?
1mg on alternate days
 
reta-stacker said:

Socram1578 said:

During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
I've been injecting CJC-IPA for just a few weeks now, roughly .6 mg on weeknights, right before bed and after fasting for two hours. About 10 or 15 minutes later there's a slight flush, and I drift off without trouble. The issue is in the early hours: my hands go numb and tingle, which can be pretty annoying. Whether that numbness and tingling actually comes from the CJC-IPA, I can't say, since I had the same thing before and it eventually stopped.
The numbing — I’m not sure whether the Cjc/ipa is behind it. There are also mornings when I wake up with my hands numb, but I sleep on my arm, and I’m fairly confident that’s the reason.
 
Peps-Enthusiast said:

Socram1578 said:

Peps-Enthusiast said:

Socram1578 said:

During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
A wave of warmth rushes through my neck and head. It doesn't last long, yet it's quite obvious, and honestly I enjoy the sensation.
That matches what I've come across, though I'm curious whether most people report the same thing. For me there's no reaction at all, and I don't notice anything resembling what you're describing. How much are you taking?
1mg on alternate days
If the effects still don't show up, I may bump the amount slightly. Another 7 days or so might be worth waiting first.
 
Socram1578 said:

reta-stacker said:

Socram1578 said:

During my first week of injecting Cjc/IPA 10mg, I combined it with 1ml bac and took 500mcg/.5mg each night before sleep while fasting, following a 5 on 2 off schedule. For those who have run this, are there any clear indicators that your dosage is effective? I'm not sure, perhaps a flush upon administration or similar. If it appears to have little impact, would increasing the dose after 1 or 2 weeks be fine, and by what amount? Thanks for any input.
I've been injecting CJC-IPA for just a few weeks now, roughly .6 mg on weeknights, right before bed and after fasting for two hours. About 10 or 15 minutes later there's a slight flush, and I drift off without trouble. The issue is in the early hours: my hands go numb and tingle, which can be pretty annoying. Whether that numbness and tingling actually comes from the CJC-IPA, I can't say, since I had the same thing before and it eventually stopped.
The numbing — I’m not sure whether the Cjc/ipa is behind it. There are also mornings when I wake up with my hands numb, but I sleep on my arm, and I’m fairly confident that’s the reason.
Yeah, sleeping on your arm definitely caused it. I think I remember coming across something saying that hand numbness and a swollen sensation could be a side effect, but when I went to look it up again just now I couldn't find it, so it might not be connected.
 
Back
Top