Adding more GHK on top of Klow?

Most individuals calculate their klow dosage according to the ghkcu content, meaning they aim for 2.5mg (or a different amount) within whatever volume of liquid was used for reconstitution. (For my own, it's 50mg/3ml, so every day I take 2.5mg of ghkcu, which comes to 15 units. Some people prefer a higher amount. Some prefer a lower one.)
 
ladyj779 said:

Most individuals calculate their klow dosage according to the ghkcu content, meaning they aim for 2.5mg (or a different amount) within whatever volume of liquid was used for reconstitution. (For my own, it's 50mg/3ml, so every day I take 2.5mg of ghkcu, which comes to 15 units. Some people prefer a higher amount. Some prefer a lower one.)
But isn’t wolverine dosed in a more controlled way? Right?
 
betchrider said:

ladyj779 said:

Most individuals calculate their klow dosage according to the ghkcu content, meaning they aim for 2.5mg (or a different amount) within whatever volume of liquid was used for reconstitution. (For my own, it's 50mg/3ml, so every day I take 2.5mg of ghkcu, which comes to 15 units. Some people prefer a higher amount. Some prefer a lower one.)
But isn’t wolverine dosed in a more controlled way? Right?

In a standard klow formulation, the amounts are ghkcu 50, kpv 10, bpc 10, and tb 10.

If your goal is to match the dosing used in a wolverine stack, it is far better to begin with individual peptides—either by using a wolverine stack on its own, or, even more ideally, by taking bpc and tb separately, since each of those peptides calls for a different dosing schedule to get the best results.

For most people, klow is not chosen to get the most out of bpc and tb; it is chosen because it is easier.
 
ladyj779 said:

betchrider said:

ladyj779 said:

Most individuals calculate their klow dosage according to the ghkcu content, meaning they aim for 2.5mg (or a different amount) within whatever volume of liquid was used for reconstitution. (For my own, it's 50mg/3ml, so every day I take 2.5mg of ghkcu, which comes to 15 units. Some people prefer a higher amount. Some prefer a lower one.)
But isn’t wolverine dosed in a more controlled way? Right?

In a standard klow formulation, the amounts are ghkcu 50, kpv 10, bpc 10, and tb 10.

If your goal is to match the dosing used in a wolverine stack, it is far better to begin with individual peptides—either by using a wolverine stack on its own, or, even more ideally, by taking bpc and tb separately, since each of those peptides calls for a different dosing schedule to get the best results.

For most people, klow is not chosen to get the most out of bpc and tb; it is chosen because it is easier.
I'm leaning the same way — fewer injections, plus it should help me bounce back, since I had surgery on my foot just yesterday and I'm eager to get back in shape as quickly as I can.
 
Back
Top