Adding extra bac water to a vial that has already been reconstituted and partly drawn from?

Stace_wow said:

Butt update....

NEVER doing that again, absolutely not...I swear I have to be putting it in the wrong spot. Ever since I pinned my glute this morning it's been hurting, whereas yesterday there was no pain at all, only a bit of soreness in the evening after I pinned my lower tummy.

I went as far as watching a medical video showing precisely where subq in the glute should go, and keep in mind.....there's no shortage of fat there, so I'm confident I missed muscle and nerves, but nope, that spot is off limits for me 😭 I'd say this is worse than day 1 when I added no extra bac at all lol

EeeeEeEeyyyyuck, awful terrible
Ugh, that's rough — sorry it turned out this way for you! Hopefully it clears up fast. Take my experience with a grain of salt, because clearly the spot that works well for me is the one that gave you trouble (really sorry about that!). Still, I used NaCl BAC with my GHK-Cu and injected into my belly — a place where I'm bound to get reactions, and I've still got a faint red welt there from a GHK-Cu shot 3 days back — and the response was barely anything. Nothing visible, just a slight lingering sensation (hard to put into words: not itchy, not tender, not firm… more like a vague "awareness.")
 
I could tell from the title alone that GHK-Cu was the subject here! It's amusing how we all land on the same line of thinking when it comes to that GHK-Cu sting. Nothing I attempted worked, and I too went back and forth on whether to top up the vial with additional BAC or pull it in a separate draw.

GHK Basic is the complete, no-fail answer. With it, you can inject into any spot using any needle and there will be zero sting.
 
Stace_wow said:

b69ca said:

If nothing has been drawn out of it so far, there is no reason you cannot do that. But once you have pulled some out, you run the risk of throwing off your dosing.

What makes you feel that 3ML is insufficient for Klow80?
Since I've already begun drawing doses from it 🤣 and the injections are really unpleasant.
Absolutely, that works. Simply introduce additional bac water, then work out the new concentration using the combined bac volume present in the vial. After that, figure out how many units correspond to your intended dose.
 
@HouseCat No blame on you at all — I'm 100% up for testing anything either 1 time or 5 times just to be certain lol. Maybe I'll pick up some SC Bac and give it a go next round, since it treated you well! As always, thanks for the suggestions!

@miameow LOL!!!! Naturally it is! I need to stay on the lookout for the GHK basic. I've noticed you bring it up a handful of times, and I'm definitely curious about the version that doesn't sting. You use it alongside KPV, right? Did I also catch you saying you'd done a round of Klow too? Could you lay out your Klow/GHK basic and KPV protocols for me? How you recon and what doses? I picked up Klow because I was a fan of Wolverine, and I want to add GHK plus KPV for skin and gut healing...I'd love to hear what you're running, if you're okay with sharing.
 
Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. 😂 All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2” under the belly button, and 2” either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
I ran my test that way, facing a mirror, and it was simpler to hit the bullseye.
 
deleted.user.27 said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. 😂 All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2” under the belly button, and 2” either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
I ran my test that way, facing a mirror, and it was simpler to hit the bullseye.
Honestly, it's like I need a demonstration on a doll to figure out exactly where to inject 🤣
 
Stace_wow said:

@HouseCat No blame on you at all — I'm 100% up for testing anything either 1 time or 5 times just to be certain lol. Maybe I'll pick up some SC Bac and give it a go next round, since it treated you well! As always, thanks for the suggestions!

@miameow LOL!!!! Naturally it is! I need to stay on the lookout for the GHK basic. I've noticed you bring it up a handful of times, and I'm definitely curious about the version that doesn't sting. You use it alongside KPV, right? Did I also catch you saying you'd done a round of Klow too? Could you lay out your Klow/GHK basic and KPV protocols for me? How you recon and what doses? I picked up Klow because I was a fan of Wolverine, and I want to add GHK plus KPV for skin and gut healing...I'd love to hear what you're running, if you're okay with sharing.
Absolutely — I'd be glad to help you cut down on that butt sting. Klow is what I use, and when I tried adding extra KPV it made zero difference to the burning.

This is the recon ratio that's been totally painless for me:

  • Klow 80 (50 mg GHK-Cu): Introduce 3 mL BAC water.
  • GHK Basic/Plain 50 mg: Move all of the reconstituted Klow over into the GHK Basic vial.
  • The result is a 3mL vial holding Klow 80 plus GHK Basic 50. Each 12 units delivers about 2mg GHK-Cu (along with 1.2mg of KPV/TB/BPC), plus 2mg GHK Basic.
As a point of comparison, Cu accounts for about 15~16% of GHK-Cu, so theoretically a full 1:1 ratio might not be necessary. Some people go with a 5 (GHK-Cu) to 1 (GHK Basic) ratio, but I simply don't want a reconstituted GHK Basic vial hanging around for months. And since I can't stand pain, 1:1 is what I use.
 
miameow said:

Stace_wow said:

@HouseCat No blame on you at all — I'm 100% up for testing anything either 1 time or 5 times just to be certain lol. Maybe I'll pick up some SC Bac and give it a go next round, since it treated you well! As always, thanks for the suggestions!

@miameow LOL!!!! Naturally it is! I need to stay on the lookout for the GHK basic. I've noticed you bring it up a handful of times, and I'm definitely curious about the version that doesn't sting. You use it alongside KPV, right? Did I also catch you saying you'd done a round of Klow too? Could you lay out your Klow/GHK basic and KPV protocols for me? How you recon and what doses? I picked up Klow because I was a fan of Wolverine, and I want to add GHK plus KPV for skin and gut healing...I'd love to hear what you're running, if you're okay with sharing.
Absolutely — I'd be glad to help you cut down on that butt sting. Klow is what I use, and when I tried adding extra KPV it made zero difference to the burning.

This is the recon ratio that's been totally painless for me:

  • Klow 80 (50 mg GHK-Cu): Introduce 3 mL BAC water.
  • GHK Basic/Plain 50 mg: Move all of the reconstituted Klow over into the GHK Basic vial.
  • The result is a 3mL vial holding Klow 80 plus GHK Basic 50. Each 12 units delivers about 2mg GHK-Cu (along with 1.2mg of KPV/TB/BPC), plus 2mg GHK Basic.
As a point of comparison, Cu accounts for about 15~16% of GHK-Cu, so theoretically a full 1:1 ratio might not be necessary. Some people go with a 5 (GHK-Cu) to 1 (GHK Basic) ratio, but I simply don't want a reconstituted GHK Basic vial hanging around for months. And since I can't stand pain, 1:1 is what I use.
Honestly, this is a great idea — thanks a lot!
 
Stace_wow said:

deleted.user.27 said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. 😂 All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2” under the belly button, and 2” either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
I ran my test that way, facing a mirror, and it was simpler to hit the bullseye.
Honestly, it's like I need a demonstration on a doll to figure out exactly where to inject 🤣
Haha. I searched Google for safe testosterone injection sites, and there are plenty of resources showing the highlighted areas on the body to target.
 
Stace_wow said:

b69ca said:

If nothing has been drawn out of it so far, there is no reason you cannot do that. But once you have pulled some out, you run the risk of throwing off your dosing.

What makes you feel that 3ML is insufficient for Klow80?
Since I've already begun drawing doses from it 🤣 and the injections are really unpleasant.
yeah, in my case it felt like being stabbed. each injection left a big welt that hurt for a minimum of a day, and painful doesn't really cover what I went through—I'm never going near that stuff again
 
Sorry, but that's not something you can do. The "science is settled"! Suppose you were to put additional BAC into a vial that's already been reconstituted — you'd be gambling with ripping apart the time/space continuum: Einstein demonstrated that time and space are mixed together in an inseparable way. Describing any single event calls for three spatial dimensions plus a time, which is why time and space combined are referred to as the space-time continuum. It has four ‘dimensions’: three for space and one for time. Put more BAC into that vial and a time vortex opens up in the fifth dimension you've just created, dragging you in and forcing you to fight Einstein alongside his teenage mutant peptide turtles!

🤡

My bad, man. Old people. 🙄
 
Stace_wow said:

Klow (yes, I'm aware)

80mg, mixed with 3ML (not nearly enough 😭)

I've got pens and some empty vials on the way. After my supplies arrive… is it safe to put additional bac water in to cut down the sting, without turning this into some major infection-control violation? By the time my order lands and I can add more bac, at least 7 doses of 2.4mg/9 units will already have been pulled from that vial

What I'm thinking is: pull 1.5ml of the Klow out, move it to another vial, then introduce another 1.5ml of bac, after that draw whatever's left into a syringe and put that into the pen vial, then simply match the ML with bac, and use double the units when dosing.

Does that sound correct? Tell me now if this looks like a terrible plan….
When it's for my wife and me, I'll draw the dose into the syringe first, then pull in about 20 units of bac. Doing it in that sequence means the copper stings less for both of us, and I don't mess up the dosing.
 
Back
Top