Adding extra bac water to a vial that has already been reconstituted and partly drawn from?

Stace_wow

Explorer
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Location
Hot girls don't geotag
Klow (yes, I'm aware)

80mg, mixed with 3ML (not nearly enough 😭)

I've got pens and some empty vials on the way. After my supplies arrive… is it safe to put additional bac water in to cut down the sting, without turning this into some major infection-control violation? By the time my order lands and I can add more bac, at least 7 doses of 2.4mg/9 units will already have been pulled from that vial

What I'm thinking is: pull 1.5ml of the Klow out, move it to another vial, then introduce another 1.5ml of bac, after that draw whatever's left into a syringe and put that into the pen vial, then simply match the ML with bac, and use double the units when dosing.

Does that sound correct? Tell me now if this looks like a terrible plan….
 
If nothing has been drawn out of it so far, there is no reason you cannot do that. But once you have pulled some out, you run the risk of throwing off your dosing.

What makes you feel that 3ML is insufficient for Klow80?
 
b69ca said:

If nothing has been drawn out of it so far, there is no reason you cannot do that. But once you have pulled some out, you run the risk of throwing off your dosing.

What makes you feel that 3ML is insufficient for Klow80?
Since I've already begun drawing doses from it 🤣 and the injections are really unpleasant.
 
Honestly, I don't know whether diluting it more will do much for the burning sensation - that comes from the GHKCU component. According to some, adding more liquid helps; according to others, it makes no difference.

I happened to be listening to a recent Peptide of the Week podcast episode (I'm a big fan of those) that covered GHKCU and related items such as Klow, Glow, and so on...

Jump to roughly the 32-minute mark and they get into the stinging issue. Sure, they're promoting their own reconstitution solution, but supposedly the added ingredient means it doesn't sting the way you'd expect. Make of that what you will - I'm not endorsing it one way or the other - personally I don't use it because stinging isn't something I experience.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=detZJVzEqpY

Hope this helps.
 
b69ca said:

Honestly, I don't know whether diluting it more will do much for the burning sensation - that comes from the GHKCU component. According to some, adding more liquid helps; according to others, it makes no difference.

I happened to be listening to a recent Peptide of the Week podcast episode (I'm a big fan of those) that covered GHKCU and related items such as Klow, Glow, and so on...

Jump to roughly the 32-minute mark and they get into the stinging issue. Sure, they're promoting their own reconstitution solution, but supposedly the added ingredient means it doesn't sting the way you'd expect. Make of that what you will - I'm not endorsing it one way or the other - personally I don't use it because stinging isn't something I experience.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=detZJVzEqpY

Hope this helps.
Appreciate it! I’ll take a look! The mix is already made so I can’t adjust it now, but I saw a thread on here about the spicy peps and the Bac SC that’s meant to ease the sting šŸ˜†
 
Stace_wow said:

b69ca said:

If nothing has been drawn out of it so far, there is no reason you cannot do that. But once you have pulled some out, you run the risk of throwing off your dosing.

What makes you feel that 3ML is insufficient for Klow80?
Since I've already begun drawing doses from it 🤣 and the injections are really unpleasant.
Once the KLOW has been drawn into the syringe, put roughly 10 units of additional KPV in there too. Extra BAC water can be introduced using that same approach.
 
You could draw some bacteriostatic water into the syringe, then use that same syringe to draw your dose. For example, if your dose is 15 units on the syringe, I’d draw 15 units of bac water first, then draw your dose.
 
Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. šŸ˜‚ All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
 
HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. šŸ˜‚ All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2ā€ under the belly button, and 2ā€ either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
 
Stace_wow said:

@CandyCap & @QueenMuntha

Right now this is precisely my situation šŸ¤£šŸ˜† I’m violating every sort of IC rule
Provided the BAC is drawn into the syringe before anything else and you follow sterile steps (swabbing both vials and so on), there shouldn't be a problem. If you reverse that order and draw from the vial first, there's a chance you'll introduce contamination into your BAC bottle. One more thing to remember: by the time the needle reaches you, it will have lost some sharpness.
 
CandyCap said:

Stace_wow said:

@CandyCap & @QueenMuntha

Right now this is precisely my situation šŸ¤£šŸ˜† I’m violating every sort of IC rule
Provided the BAC is drawn into the syringe before anything else and you follow sterile steps (swabbing both vials and so on), there shouldn't be a problem. If you reverse that order and draw from the vial first, there's a chance you'll introduce contamination into your BAC bottle. One more thing to remember: by the time the needle reaches you, it will have lost some sharpness.
Plus with what Bac costs these days lol. Clever! Thanks šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•
 
Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. šŸ˜‚ All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2ā€ under the belly button, and 2ā€ either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
Haha! Because I'm right-handed, I go for the upper right area of the buttock, and if I want to make it a bit of an event, I'll stand in front of a full-length mirror. The fleshy upper hip or saddlebags 😜 are also options when turning is difficult. I've used this approach with syringes and pens alike, though pens more frequently. You're going to defs love pens for this - & congrats on your pen purchase! What did you get?

(For GHK-Cu I use an automatic pen, Gensu2, and I haven't run into the issue of it going in too quickly re: sting that some people have brought up. Non glute pins can still leave me with an ISR—sometimes I just wanna sit in my chair—but the injection speed doesn't make me feel worse.)
 
HouseCat said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. šŸ˜‚ All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2ā€ under the belly button, and 2ā€ either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
Haha! Because I'm right-handed, I go for the upper right area of the buttock, and if I want to make it a bit of an event, I'll stand in front of a full-length mirror. The fleshy upper hip or saddlebags 😜 are also options when turning is difficult. I've used this approach with syringes and pens alike, though pens more frequently. You're going to defs love pens for this - & congrats on your pen purchase! What did you get?

(For GHK-Cu I use an automatic pen, Gensu2, and I haven't run into the issue of it going in too quickly re: sting that some people have brought up. Non glute pins can still leave me with an ISR—sometimes I just wanna sit in my chair—but the injection speed doesn't make me feel worse.)
Picked up 2 V2’s to test. My thinking was that for daily pins, they’d beat pre-loading syringes 3 or 4 days ahead and keeping them in the fridge 🤣. Yeah, I realize that’s not ideal, but my wake-up time is REALLY EARLY and my vision is terrible at that hour lol. šŸ˜†
 
I've pulled off something nearly identical to what you're planning, and for the very same motive. ("Ow, fuck this, I'm halving the concentration") Here's the method I used to keep everything accurate and to avoid contaminating anything:

2 brand-new vials. Since they cost about a buck each, whatever, and this keeps the math dead simple.

2 luer lock syringes, both fitted with a fresh needle

Using the first luer lock, pull ALL the klow out of its current vial. Write down the volume you got.

Using the second luer lock, which has never touched anything and therefore can't backwash by accident, pull up an equal amount of bac.

Split the bac evenly between the 2 fresh vials. Keep an eye out for vacuum — if one exists, it could jerk the plunger.

Split the klow evenly between them as well.

Carry on as usual.

That's my approach; you do whatever you prefer.
 
Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. šŸ˜‚ All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2ā€ under the belly button, and 2ā€ either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
Haha! Because I'm right-handed, I go for the upper right area of the buttock, and if I want to make it a bit of an event, I'll stand in front of a full-length mirror. The fleshy upper hip or saddlebags 😜 are also options when turning is difficult. I've used this approach with syringes and pens alike, though pens more frequently. You're going to defs love pens for this - & congrats on your pen purchase! What did you get?

(For GHK-Cu I use an automatic pen, Gensu2, and I haven't run into the issue of it going in too quickly re: sting that some people have brought up. Non glute pins can still leave me with an ISR—sometimes I just wanna sit in my chair—but the injection speed doesn't make me feel worse.)
Picked up 2 V2’s to test. My thinking was that for daily pins, they’d beat pre-loading syringes 3 or 4 days ahead and keeping them in the fridge 🤣. Yeah, I realize that’s not ideal, but my wake-up time is REALLY EARLY and my vision is terrible at that hour lol. šŸ˜†
The V2s are great in my book! I rolled the dice with Amazon, yet they came back with accurate test results and perform really well—less resistance than my Mrs. Good life manual pen.

Look, sometimes you've just gotta roll with it! One of my cartridges was running low today, so I pulled the remainder out using a syringe. I guessed wrong about how much was left in there and ended up with two doses, so I simply put the cap back on the syringe and I'll use it tomorrow morning. Really pushing it! šŸ˜ŽThough plenty of diabetics keep using the same pen needle all day long, so…) With pens, those early morning and late night injections become totally hassle-free!
 
randompersonrandom said:

I've pulled off something nearly identical to what you're planning, and for the very same motive. ("Ow, fuck this, I'm halving the concentration") Here's the method I used to keep everything accurate and to avoid contaminating anything:

2 brand-new vials. Since they cost about a buck each, whatever, and this keeps the math dead simple.

2 luer lock syringes, both fitted with a fresh needle

Using the first luer lock, pull ALL the klow out of its current vial. Write down the volume you got.

Using the second luer lock, which has never touched anything and therefore can't backwash by accident, pull up an equal amount of bac.

Split the bac evenly between the 2 fresh vials. Keep an eye out for vacuum — if one exists, it could jerk the plunger.

Split the klow evenly between them as well.

Carry on as usual.

That's my approach; you do whatever you prefer.
Yes! Exactly right! I plan on doing the same thing too! 😊
 
HouseCat said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. šŸ˜‚ All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2ā€ under the belly button, and 2ā€ either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
Haha! Because I'm right-handed, I go for the upper right area of the buttock, and if I want to make it a bit of an event, I'll stand in front of a full-length mirror. The fleshy upper hip or saddlebags 😜 are also options when turning is difficult. I've used this approach with syringes and pens alike, though pens more frequently. You're going to defs love pens for this - & congrats on your pen purchase! What did you get?

(For GHK-Cu I use an automatic pen, Gensu2, and I haven't run into the issue of it going in too quickly re: sting that some people have brought up. Non glute pins can still leave me with an ISR—sometimes I just wanna sit in my chair—but the injection speed doesn't make me feel worse.)
Picked up 2 V2’s to test. My thinking was that for daily pins, they’d beat pre-loading syringes 3 or 4 days ahead and keeping them in the fridge 🤣. Yeah, I realize that’s not ideal, but my wake-up time is REALLY EARLY and my vision is terrible at that hour lol. šŸ˜†
The V2s are great in my book! I rolled the dice with Amazon, yet they came back with accurate test results and perform really well—less resistance than my Mrs. Good life manual pen.

Look, sometimes you've just gotta roll with it! One of my cartridges was running low today, so I pulled the remainder out using a syringe. I guessed wrong about how much was left in there and ended up with two doses, so I simply put the cap back on the syringe and I'll use it tomorrow morning. Really pushing it! šŸ˜ŽThough plenty of diabetics keep using the same pen needle all day long, so…) With pens, those early morning and late night injections become totally hassle-free!
Yeah, Goodlife ships well, gets strong reviews over on Peppys, and I haven't found cheaper pens anywhere! My mail carrier only drops off the parcels he feels like, so these days I Amazon, UPS or FedEx just about everything 😭
 
Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Stace_wow said:

HouseCat said:

Assuming aseptic technique is being used, sterility shouldn’t become a problem provided the BAC syringe needle never goes into the litter box before it enters the vial. šŸ˜‚ All you’re doing is putting something sterile into your KLOW recon, which is sterile or at least sterile enough.

Tomorrow I’m trying GHK-Cu with NaCl BAC, and I’ll report back on whether that cuts down the sting, at least in my case.

Which site do you use for KLOW? For the GHK-Cu sting, upper buttock has worked well for me—it brings it down to nearly nothing, and people say that same sting is what’s behind the KLOW sting. I recon 50mg GHK-Cu with 6mL BAC / starting tomorrow, 6mL NaCl BAC.

Good luck—hopefully it make it more tolerable for you!
Appreciate it, hun 😊 best of luck to you!!!

Not sure, but I can twist myself around enough to get at my glute 🤣 which is exactly why a pen is on the way!!!! So far I've hit the tummy, 2ā€ under the belly button, and 2ā€ either side of it. Tomorrow morning I'm absolutely going to attempt reaching around to the back!
Haha! Because I'm right-handed, I go for the upper right area of the buttock, and if I want to make it a bit of an event, I'll stand in front of a full-length mirror. The fleshy upper hip or saddlebags 😜 are also options when turning is difficult. I've used this approach with syringes and pens alike, though pens more frequently. You're going to defs love pens for this - & congrats on your pen purchase! What did you get?

(For GHK-Cu I use an automatic pen, Gensu2, and I haven't run into the issue of it going in too quickly re: sting that some people have brought up. Non glute pins can still leave me with an ISR—sometimes I just wanna sit in my chair—but the injection speed doesn't make me feel worse.)
Picked up 2 V2’s to test. My thinking was that for daily pins, they’d beat pre-loading syringes 3 or 4 days ahead and keeping them in the fridge 🤣. Yeah, I realize that’s not ideal, but my wake-up time is REALLY EARLY and my vision is terrible at that hour lol. šŸ˜†
The V2s are great in my book! I rolled the dice with Amazon, yet they came back with accurate test results and perform really well—less resistance than my Mrs. Good life manual pen.

Look, sometimes you've just gotta roll with it! One of my cartridges was running low today, so I pulled the remainder out using a syringe. I guessed wrong about how much was left in there and ended up with two doses, so I simply put the cap back on the syringe and I'll use it tomorrow morning. Really pushing it! šŸ˜ŽThough plenty of diabetics keep using the same pen needle all day long, so…) With pens, those early morning and late night injections become totally hassle-free!
Yeah, Goodlife ships well, gets strong reviews over on Peppys, and I haven't found cheaper pens anywhere! My mail carrier only drops off the parcels he feels like, so these days I Amazon, UPS or FedEx just about everything 😭
On top of that, I can't say enough good things about their 3mL sterile cartridges - they genuinely autoclave them, and the autoclave bag proves it. Fast shipping, too, and a solid company overall.

EDIT: I picked up 3 pens from them: a Gensu2 automatic (teal), a V1 manual (gold) and a Mrs. Goodlife manual (lavender). Yes, best-best pen prices! The only reason I went to Amazon for more pens was that they had a 4-set of unicorn color pens and I wanted more pretty colors to match my Goodlife pen haul!
 
Butt update....

NEVER doing that again, absolutely not...I swear I have to be putting it in the wrong spot. Ever since I pinned my glute this morning it's been hurting, whereas yesterday there was no pain at all, only a bit of soreness in the evening after I pinned my lower tummy.

I went as far as watching a medical video showing precisely where subq in the glute should go, and keep in mind.....there's no shortage of fat there, so I'm confident I missed muscle and nerves, but nope, that spot is off limits for me 😭 I'd say this is worse than day 1 when I added no extra bac at all lol

EeeeEeEeyyyyuck, awful terrible
 
Back
Top