Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yeah - from you, we don't expect anything less (more?)BNLFL said:
There's no chance I'm sharing my GB COA or Endo testing results on this platform.
Most likely. Still, it counts as a data point. What I mean is, it can signal that they are making an effort. And as time goes on, independent COAs will either confirm that (or show the opposite). It's simply one method of gauging trust. Clearly, you wouldn't rely on those alone.indolent said:
A CoA section already exists, and as far as I can tell, a third-party CoA that gets posted there could have its URL connected to a review. You could even tuck it out of sight with the formatting tools at the top of the posting box, so it stays tidy.
Still, CoAs coming from vendors are worthless.
I can guarantee with 100% certainty that nobody on here who purchases from them would do so either.tcpnomad said:
yeah - from you, we don't expect anything less (more?)BNLFL said:
There's no chance I'm sharing my GB COA or Endo testing results on this platform.. Other people might be more generous.
Possibly. Still, I do notice folks sharing COAs for the community's benefit.BNLFL said:
I 100% guarantee no one here that buys from them would either.
Click to expand...
In nearly every case, group tests—group buys included—require that those taking part keep the CoA from being shared with the public, unless they later hold a vote to authorize its release, which normally happens only when there is a danger that needs to be flagged.tcpnomad said:
Maybe. But I do see people posting COAs for the general good of the community.
Click to expand...
A fraudulent result isn't something you can just log as another entry — it represents a real risk.tcpnomad said:
Most likely. Still, it counts as a data point. What I mean is, it can signal that they are making an effort. And as time goes on, independent COAs will either confirm that (or show the opposite). It's simply one method of gauging trust. Clearly, you wouldn't rely on those alone.indolent said:
A CoA section already exists, and as far as I can tell, a third-party CoA that gets posted there could have its URL connected to a review. You could even tuck it out of sight with the formatting tools at the top of the posting box, so it stays tidy.
Still, CoAs coming from vendors are worthless.
My sense is that sooner or later these outfits will need to step things up somewhat - with legitimate batch numbers and up-to-date COAs. That's just smart marketing and a competitive advantage. Plenty of people are willing to spend a little more for thorough testing. Uther tests a lot. I sort of wish I was aware of other vendors who do the same. This pattern is already visible.
That strikes me as an odd remark. So a COA I learn was faked wouldn't count as a data point?! To me that seems like an enormous data point. I'd absolutely avoid doing business with that vendor. Right?indolent said:
A fraud is not a data point. It's a hazard.
Click to expand...
The Group Promotion Vendors either have nothing to do with this place or have no interest in it. Over on TG, they operate in a separate sphere. Since they footed the bill for those COA's, those COA's are theirs. Results aren't shared openly there; instead, they get emailed to each person who purchased their product.tcpnomad said:
Maybe. But I do see people posting COAs for the general good of the community.
Click to expand...
Unfortunately, a number of people are under the impression that a COA from a vendor carries real worth. As has been noted repeatedly, the label itself is misleading. What you are actually getting is a report card issued by the seller, and it is unlikely they would ever disclose the unfavorable results.tcpnomad said:
That's a strange thing to say. So, if I become aware of a COA that was fraudulent, that wouldn't be a data point?! I would think it would be a huge data point. I would definitely steer away from that vendor. No?
You guys need to read what's in the post. No one is advocating trusting a vendor COA at its face value. But with repeated, consistent validation, it has some value. I would definitely pick that vendor to do business with. I would still test, but that vendor would be on my short list. Is this not making sense?
Click to expand...
That tracks.Skidude said:
Sadly some folks believe there is an actual value to a vendor COA, as many have pointed out, the term is not even accurate. It is a vendor provided report card, not likely they would show you the bad ones they had.
Even within a kit of 10 vials, there is no way of verifying they were all the same batch.
Again another fallacy.. that batch numbers have significance.
I do understand your reasoning and although you have some valid points, it is my opinion that this would create a false feeling of security from some buyers that they are actually getting what was on the document.
Anyone who has spent time in this space has seen vendors go from obscurity to superstars and then fall on their face or run off with everyone's money.
As this is a suggestion and I have no impact on the final outcome, these are all just my observations on the subject. both from frequenting this forum since 2024 and seeing multiple times COAs were addressed by the Admins.
Click to expand...
In a GB, the members themselves cover the cost of third-party CoA testing. Frequently, the GB and the testing group settle on terms about when and how the CoA gets released.tcpnomad said:
yeah - from you, we don't expect anything less (more?)BNLFL said:
There's no chance I'm sharing my GB COA or Endo testing results on this platform.. Other people might be more generous.