ACE-167 + FOXO4 + Kisspeptin + Testagen

cygnus

Explorer
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix/Arizona/United States
Anyone here ever run this combination? Conceptually it strikes me as a reasonable way to support endogenous testosterone output.

I've never touched any of these compounds, but here's how I picture it working:

FOX would target and clear out senescent Leydig cells

Testagen would then push the Leydig cells harder, backing the gene expression tied to protein synthesis in the testes.

ACE drives Leydig cell activity.

Kisspeptin ramps up LH and FSH, which lifts testosterone.

As far as sequencing goes, that order looks correct. Wipe out the junk cells, then amplify the healthy ones, scale them up further, and last of all get LH and FSH elevated. I'll keep you anonymous unless you want to chime in, but thank you for the DM reminding me about Testagen and Kisspeptin.

This is mostly just curiosity on my part. I'm at an age where a lot of guys have jumped on TRT, yet I don't have any of the symptoms (other than carrying extra weight) that would justify it, so I've steered clear. Not interested in adding HCG or any of the heavier compounds, just thinking through how someone might try to optimize "natural" production before or instead of going the exogenous hormone route.
 
I looked into kisspeptin as a way to raise testosterone. It's a dead end unless you're willing to inject multiple times per day or go the infusion route. That said, it does produce a dependable short-term rise in LH and FSH.

Before you start anything, you should determine whether your hypogonadism is primary or secondary. Peptides won't do a thing for primary hypogonadism.

These days I'm on enclomiphene, and it's worked out well for me. Best of luck!
 
Why pick a bunch of peptides that have very little human data behind them instead of something tried and true like HCG? And HCG costs way less too, by the way.

Like others said, enclomiphene could be the smarter route.

Still, before trying to 'optimize' anything, you ought to have your testosterone levels tested to find out whether it's actually necessary.
 
That stack wouldn't be my choice. Instead, I'd look at boron, black maca, tongkat Ali, shilajit, ashwagandha, plus a high-dose vitamin D paired with K.

Give those a look. For certain individuals going the "natural/herbal" route, they might deliver decent results.

If what you're after is 100% guaranteed effects, though, test or enclomiphene are the only options. Clomiphene I'd pass on, since the zuclomiphene isomer can trigger eye floaters in some people. As for hcg, I wouldn't stress about it unless Fertility matters to you.

I hope some of this proves useful.
 
I wrapped up a comparable protocol not long ago: Kisspeptin dosed each morning alongside Tesamorelin each evening, running 6 weeks total. Before that, I ran ipamorelin combined with BPC157 for 8 weeks. Ahead of the ipa/bp phase, I had LabCorp draw blood work. Total T came back at 500 (acceptable) while free T sat at 4 (LOW! anything under 7.2 counts as low). Once the 2 months of ipa/bp were done, total T climbed from 500 to 664 and free T rose from 4 to 7.8, landing both values inside the normal range. I also requested a SexHormoneBindingGlobin (SHBG), which came back at 72, the upper edge of normal. Those results gave me enough encouragement to move over to Tesamorelin and bring Kisspeptin into the mix. Since SHBG was elevated, I threw in a DIM supplement as well. The 6 weeks are now behind me and blood work is scheduled this week. My guess is free and total T will come back higher, though we will have to wait and see? I will report back. I question whether the BPC played any role in the T rise. I had included it for a torn meniscus, but my honest sense is the GHRP is what really moved the needle. Fingers crossed the GHRH plus KISS pushed things even more. I have also been sitting in an IR sauna daily while adding red light to the gimmies, so perhaps that contributed too? My upcoming experiment, this time with labs, will be a 6-8 week run of testagen. I would also like to work in prostamax and some finesteride, since I am reaching the age where prostatic hypertrophy signs are showing up. The worry is that finesteride will wipe out all the gains I have made, but that is exactly why this is called “research”.
 
Back
Top