Accidentally took 30mg of tirzepatide — has this happened to anyone else?

Summer48 said:

Well, I’ve gone and done something I honestly never imagined I would. I gave myself a 30mg tire injection. Please don’t ask how it happened, because I’m still trying to figure that out!! It’s been 17hrs now and my appetite isn’t really there, but I’m managing small bites, staying hydrated, and feeling tired (though low weather pressure always does that to me). I’ve previously gone up to 22.5mg but noticed no change, so I stayed at 15mg. I’ve been on it for 70 weeks. Has anyone else taken 30mg and been fine? I’ve got a ton to do and no time to be sick.

I still can’t work out where I messed up. I know I was tired when I reconstituted the vial and wasted one needle/meds, but when I pulled 2.5ml from the vial, there was nothing left!!

1 vial 60mg +1ml bac water makes 4 x 2.5ml 15mg each pin, so I took out 5ml in total — one 2.5 ml wasted, the next 2.5ml emptied the vial!!
uhh... umm... ah... whoa...
 
Summer48 said:

Well, I’ve gone and done something I honestly never imagined I would. I gave myself a 30mg tire injection. Please don’t ask how it happened, because I’m still trying to figure that out!! It’s been 17hrs now and my appetite isn’t really there, but I’m managing small bites, staying hydrated, and feeling tired (though low weather pressure always does that to me). I’ve previously gone up to 22.5mg but noticed no change, so I stayed at 15mg. I’ve been on it for 70 weeks. Has anyone else taken 30mg and been fine? I’ve got a ton to do and no time to be sick.

I still can’t work out where I messed up. I know I was tired when I reconstituted the vial and wasted one needle/meds, but when I pulled 2.5ml from the vial, there was nothing left!!

1 vial 60mg +1ml bac water makes 4 x 2.5ml 15mg each pin, so I took out 5ml in total — one 2.5 ml wasted, the next 2.5ml emptied the vial!!
Oh daaaaaamn! For the next 7 days, taking a dump may be off the table for you. Crap occurs, though yours will just take its sweet time.
 
Back
Top