bada bing said:
maokai said:
jmikes said:
HouseCat said:
I’m not familiar with your specific pen, but when using my manual V1s and V2s, as well as my automatic Gensu2, I simply turn the dial back down to the proper dose prior to injecting.
I don't know whether turning the dial back down is possible. Since the Gangulin works with a spring and the dial clicks into place at each dose, I haven't attempted to push it back down by force—doing so would probably damage the mechanism. As far as I can tell, the only way it lets go is when the injection button is pressed. With my V-2 pens, adjusting the dose upward or downward is not an issue.
Assuming you're talking about Gansulin, you can simply rotate the dial the opposite way to reduce the dose.
100%
There's guesswork being shared by a few people in this thread. I own a pair of Gansulins, and each has seen a couple hundred injections. With every pen in my rotation, (V1,V2,Convi,Savvio,ClickStar), the process is the same: rotate the dial until the target number shows, press the button, and that number is what you get. Once the window confirms the dose, go ahead and inject — which way you twisted the knob to land on that final dose makes no difference.