FartfulCodger
Explorer
In this video, Dr. Martin Picard talks about why mitochondrial energy matters for slowing aging, preventing disease, hair turning grey, drive and depression, energy during exercise, insulin resistance, and overall wellness.
One odd point: peptides that boost mitochondria are not mentioned at all, despite the fact that several mitochondrial issues he covers might be helped by MOTS-c, SS-31, and Humanin.
The first hour is worth your time, in my view. Beyond that, the material shifts away from science and toward philosophy.
A few other sections I found notable:
1:55:10 Supplements
1:57:52 The supplement Urolitin-A (which I had not encountered before now) and how it benefits mitochondria (mitophagy)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xlmaorRY0w
For additional peptide content from the same channel, watch his conversation with Dr. Alex Tatum.
One odd point: peptides that boost mitochondria are not mentioned at all, despite the fact that several mitochondrial issues he covers might be helped by MOTS-c, SS-31, and Humanin.
The first hour is worth your time, in my view. Beyond that, the material shifts away from science and toward philosophy.
A few other sections I found notable:
1:55:10 Supplements
1:57:52 The supplement Urolitin-A (which I had not encountered before now) and how it benefits mitochondria (mitophagy)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xlmaorRY0w
For additional peptide content from the same channel, watch his conversation with Dr. Alex Tatum.