A message to the vendors

Venne said:

Why hasn't anyone set up a membership co-op that purchases in bulk, takes care of testing, and then distributes with a flat cost+ markup—just enough to cover expenses and make it worth the effort?
I think this concept is fantastic!
 
Habibibi said:

In this thread, I'd like everyone to come up with 3 groups of things whose price has dropped compared to 1 year ago, and then share them here.

When it comes to my own situation, only 1 group comes to mind: GLP1s.

that's the single thing that actually counts

everything else is just extra
 
Venne said:

Why hasn't anyone set up a membership co-op that purchases in bulk, takes care of testing, and then distributes with a flat cost+ markup—just enough to cover expenses and make it worth the effort?
Probably since that kind of thing isn't permitted here.

HouseCat said:

Venne said:

Why hasn't anyone set up a membership co-op that purchases in bulk, takes care of testing, and then distributes with a flat cost+ markup—just enough to cover expenses and make it worth the effort?
I think this concept is fantastic!
As mentioned above. GB is the way to go.
 
Venne said:

Why hasn't anyone set up a membership co-op that purchases in bulk, takes care of testing, and then distributes with a flat cost+ markup—just enough to cover expenses and make it worth the effort?
Customs? Getting large pep kit orders on a regular basis, like a subscribe & save on Amz, seems tough to me.

I've heard about a GB along those lines, where there's a monthly membership fee and you can buy into weekly GBs (?). Supposedly testing happens on everything, people get picked at random to give up a vial for testing, and shipping takes under 2 weeks.

Still, I haven't come across the price list or many reviews for it. All I see are TT influences pushing their codes/links, so it could be some kind of scam idk.
 
Back
Top