A message to the vendors

CMA Pooky

Explorer
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Asia
Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.
 
CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.

16b419c00c4576e5dee6d5fd02a7f90e109ed55667652c54121dc0ff99b5f8ed.gif
 
CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.

Honestly, it comes down to how much you're buying. I'd wager that ordering a few thousand boxes every month would unlock a similar rate....
 
CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.
Honestly, this has been clear from the start. The leak just put into writing what plenty of us had assumed all along.

Even so, I want vendors to step up their own testing and share updates more often. When they are pulling in solid profits but the newest lab reports for big sellers such as Tirz and Reta still date back to November 2025, it is tough to give them much credit
 
Don said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.
Honestly, this has been clear from the start. The leak just put into writing what plenty of us had assumed all along.

Even so, I want vendors to step up their own testing and share updates more often. When they are pulling in solid profits but the newest lab reports for big sellers such as Tirz and Reta still date back to November 2025, it is tough to give them much credit
What leak are you talking about?

For everybody else who's ootl Edit: /community-link/post/191328/
 
Hotlongs said:

Don said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.
Honestly, this has been clear from the start. The leak just put into writing what plenty of us had assumed all along.

Even so, I want vendors to step up their own testing and share updates more often. When they are pulling in solid profits but the newest lab reports for big sellers such as Tirz and Reta still date back to November 2025, it is tough to give them much credit
What leak are you talking about?

For everybody else who's ootl Edit: /community-link/post/191328/
Kitchen sink,
 
CNCCurrency said:

Hotlongs said:

Don said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.
Honestly, this has been clear from the start. The leak just put into writing what plenty of us had assumed all along.

Even so, I want vendors to step up their own testing and share updates more often. When they are pulling in solid profits but the newest lab reports for big sellers such as Tirz and Reta still date back to November 2025, it is tough to give them much credit
What leak are you talking about?

For everybody else who's ootl Edit: /community-link/post/191328/
Kitchen sink,
Beats the toilet.
 
AlexSilver said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.

Honestly, it comes down to how much you're buying. I'd wager that ordering a few thousand boxes every month would unlock a similar rate....
Either way, group buys remain the best option. T30 went for $57 not long ago. R60 is at $164 right now. R30 will be $89 shortly.
 
I posted this in the wrong thread, but since the two threads cover basically the same ground, I'll paste it here as well:

Prices keep sliding downward, and even so, that decline still reveals a comfortable margin for them. What their overhead looks like, I can't say, but running these businesses clearly carries extra expenses. Capitalism doesn't bother me, so how quickly things fall to rock bottom isn't something I worry about. The direction of the trend is right. What DOES worry me, though, is how quickly product quality is falling. Over the first half of this year, sterility and endo problems have kept piling up. On top of that, cloudy reta has been popping up all over the market. And in just the last 2 weeks, I've run into more zero pep or mislabeled pep than ever before, which is completely unacceptable. With so much bunk stuff floating around right now, I've skipped several really appealing buys, because I don't trust the quality and don't want the hassle, especially since we've also lately seen a rash of vendors who refuse to honor their "guarantees."

Put simply, I'd rather pay a little more and get quality product. For good stuff, the current prices and markup would satisfy me, but no price turns a bad deal into a good one if what you get in return is crap.

Luckily, I'm sitting on a decent stash of peps I bought last year. That makes it much easier to stay on the sidelines and watch whether any of them clean up their act and improve their QC. Part of me suspects those wholesale prices on the list reflect the fact that they know it's bunk and are just trying to unload it as quickly as possible.
 
Calm Logic said:

AlexSilver said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.

Honestly, it comes down to how much you're buying. I'd wager that ordering a few thousand boxes every month would unlock a similar rate....
Either way, group buys remain the best option. T30 went for $57 not long ago. R60 is at $164 right now. R30 will be $89 shortly.
What this guy says is accurate. Pretty much every one of my 8 or so buys has come through a GB. Occasionally I'll grab 4 kits in a single order, though 2 is my usual minimum — the only exception being that R140, where I picked up just 1. Counting it up, I've now ordered 18 kits in total, all of them Reta.
 
In this thread, I'd like everyone to come up with 3 groups of things whose price has dropped compared to 1 year ago, and then share them here.

When it comes to my own situation, only 1 group comes to mind: GLP1s.
 
Habibibi said:

In this thread, I'd like everyone to come up with 3 groups of things whose price has dropped compared to 1 year ago, and then share them here.

When it comes to my own situation, only 1 group comes to mind: GLP1s.
It hasn't escaped my attention that prices for Mitochondrial Peps, along with certain inflammation Peps, have risen.
 
Calm Logic said:

AlexSilver said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.

Honestly, it comes down to how much you're buying. I'd wager that ordering a few thousand boxes every month would unlock a similar rate....
Either way, group buys remain the best option. T30 went for $57 not long ago. R60 is at $164 right now. R30 will be $89 shortly.
Wow, that is really great 👍🏾. What is the way to get connected with this group? I have been hoping to join a GB, but I am somewhat unsure about who can be trusted 😞
 
CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.
At the very least, it looks like routine endotoxin testing could become standard practice for them🙂
 
Calm Logic said:

AlexSilver said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.

Honestly, it comes down to how much you're buying. I'd wager that ordering a few thousand boxes every month would unlock a similar rate....
Either way, group buys remain the best option. T30 went for $57 not long ago. R60 is at $164 right now. R30 will be $89 shortly.
I'm still attempting to work out the mechanics of it, honestly. That's the reason I'm here — to read and to learn.
 
Entering the peptide resale business in China takes very little money — whether a small operation buys already lyophilised product to resell, or purchases in bulk and handles the process itself. Because of that, plenty of vendors already exist, and their count keeps climbing.

More numerous small sellers running on thinner margins isn't automatically a positive development, in my view. From what I can work out, the main force pushing them to maintain quality is what their brand is worth — a customer base that's already established can be valued at up to millions per month, or at minimum millions per year, and a handful of poor test results made public can tear that down in almost no time.

When it comes to smaller and newer vendors, ones with barely any goodwill among established buyers and who could comfortably operate on lower profit margins and offer better prices, I struggle to identify much of anything that would motivate them to keep standards of care high — meaning cleanliness, and never mixing anything up.
 
bay_area_schizo said:

Calm Logic said:

AlexSilver said:

CMA Pooky said:

Dear Vendors,

We on this forum know what you pay at wholesale. Every business aims to turn a profit, that is understood. Still, given the margins you are pulling in, we as customers expect lower prices from here on out.

Thank you for reading this.

Honestly, it comes down to how much you're buying. I'd wager that ordering a few thousand boxes every month would unlock a similar rate....
Either way, group buys remain the best option. T30 went for $57 not long ago. R60 is at $164 right now. R30 will be $89 shortly.
Wow, that is really great 👍🏾. What is the way to get connected with this group? I have been hoping to join a GB, but I am somewhat unsure about who can be trusted 😞
I belong to that group, though Tirz isn't part of it. In fact, 18 kits are on their way to me at some point, every one of them Reta. There's a GB I expect to launch within a couple of weeks, and I'm holding out for that.
 
My preference would be to maintain pricing while raising the standard of quality and service. Vendors should never ship anything that isn't fit for use, and there should be no absent vials, incorrect contents, or similar issues.
 
Why hasn't anyone set up a membership co-op that purchases in bulk, takes care of testing, and then distributes with a flat cost+ markup—just enough to cover expenses and make it worth the effort?
 
Back
Top