A freezer case that's more funny than useful

CreepyZebra

Explorer
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, Ca
There's nothing educational or deep here, but it's a joke I can only really share with the people on this forum. Picking out my first freezer case for my small stash left me totally decision-fatigued, so I handed my friend a few simple specs and told him to build one. He absolutely nailed it.

b184581df712b54854aefe9328bde9f14d24b6b5da6f5403add3c96fdd8de24b.webp
 
CreepyZebra said:

There's nothing educational or deep here, but it's a joke I can only really share with the people on this forum. Picking out my first freezer case for my small stash left me totally decision-fatigued, so I handed my friend a few simple specs and told him to build one. He absolutely nailed it.

View attachment 10841
Where did you buy this? I want one too 🤣🤣
 
My friend made this for me on a 3d printer! The text on it wasn't something I requested, though I can't really say I told him not to add it, so I guess he just went with his gut.
 
Mine shows up tomorrow. Now I'm half considering buying a 3D printer. It holds 4 inserts, each with 72 vials — 288 vials altogether. Yeah, something's off with me.

62b52956efb283ac644e72dde520e77f92aa5f58015db3e7b038641c6bdcab5a.webp


44863e0157be7493e6eb37c7dbd7e770bb048ef69774be13dc0e6fd2c3b9f113.webp
 
BNLFL said:

Mine shows up tomorrow. Now I'm half considering buying a 3D printer. It holds 4 inserts, each with 72 vials — 288 vials altogether. Yeah, something's off with me.

View attachment 10842

View attachment 10843
No chill whatsoever — I'm here for it!! Wild how fast the pep scene pulls you in. At the time I shared that, it was ideal. Now I've got far more than I should and I'm on the hunt for another, larger one.
 
DrPEPr said:

BNLFL said:

Mine shows up tomorrow. Now I'm half considering buying a 3D printer. It holds 4 inserts, each with 72 vials — 288 vials altogether. Yeah, something's off with me.

View attachment 10842

View attachment 10843
Wow, that's some impressive gear.

Any chance you'd be willing to pass along the 3d model or schematic?
A person on Discord provided it to me; I didn't create it.
 
BNLFL said:

DrPEPr said:

BNLFL said:

Mine shows up tomorrow. Now I'm half considering buying a 3D printer. It holds 4 inserts, each with 72 vials — 288 vials altogether. Yeah, something's off with me.

View attachment 10842

View attachment 10843
Wow, that's some impressive gear.

Any chance you'd be willing to pass along the 3d model or schematic?
A person on Discord provided it to me; I didn't create it.
Alright, that's fine — I'll work backwards from the picture to figure out the design.
 
BNLFL said:

DrPEPr said:

BNLFL said:

Mine shows up tomorrow. Now I'm half considering buying a 3D printer. It holds 4 inserts, each with 72 vials — 288 vials altogether. Yeah, something's off with me.

View attachment 10842

View attachment 10843
Wow, that's some impressive gear.

Any chance you'd be willing to pass along the 3d model or schematic?
A person on Discord provided it to me; I didn't create it.
All the credit goes to @Chili777. After seeing his, I knew I had to pick one up for myself.
 
On Etsy I’ve come across a few unusual options. Still, they’ve been slower to show up than every other item I’ve ordered for research. 😂
 
Back
Top