A Florida lab would not test my already-mixed Reta vial

cujet

Explorer
Joined
Apr 9, 2026
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Jupiter, Florida
What I have is a vial of Retatrutide that looks like it did nothing — 20mg mixed with 2ml of BAC water, and I had been running 4mg a week. Part of it was drawn off carefully, so roughly 1ml of fluid was left inside. After a few back n forth emails in which they told me they run into weak peptides more often than they would like, I drove over to BT labs. Great looking place, professional staff, bigger than I expected from the street view, and I had been hoping to become a customer. Nope. They glanced at the vial, asked whether I had used any of it, and would not take it.

Here is my conversation with them:

Me: Perhaps I will send just the mixed vial for testing, since the rest can go back. Maybe the vendor will do the right thing? If you test it, can you tell whether something else, say Tirz, was substituted for Reta?

BTlabs: "Yes, mixed samples can be analysed. All we need is the volume of BAC water that went into the vial and the potency it is supposed to carry. Once testing is done we can tell you whether it is Retatrutide or not.



We can also run it "blind", so we report whatever we find rather than the test failing if it turns out not to be Retatrutide. Testing a Retatrutide sample runs 125 usd, and a blind test is 175 usd."

So here is where I have landed: I want them to test vials before I use them. I DO NOT WANT TO EVER RISK INJECTING AN UNKNOWN AGAIN. It set off a health crisis for me, and Reta helps a lot with my autoimmune inflammation!!! A bad or useless product means months of flare ups.

Thoughts???
 
That's odd—reconstituted peptides being accepted by a lab isn't something I've come across. Typically, they handle the reconstitution in-house before running it through their equipment.

My suggestion would be to keep digging and figure out how to get in on group testing efforts. For my own kits, I make it a point to have 1 of the vials sent for testing, just for that added reassurance. Doing it this way cuts the total testing expense quite a bit and tends to yield a fuller panel of results.
 
A test can tell you whether it's Reta. The quantity, though, would only be approximate. Plenty of factors can throw off how much BAC you actually used when reconstituting. That's the reason labs prefer an untouched vial to begin with.
 
Reconstituted solutions are accepted by Janoshin. In all likelihood, BT Labs is just protecting themselves on the legal side—this isn't some technical constraint.
 
Habibibi said:

Reconstituted solutions are accepted by Janoshin. In all likelihood, BT Labs is just protecting themselves on the legal side—this isn't some technical constraint.
They told me they were able to accept it and only asked how much BAC water had been used. What I can't tell is if there was a misunderstanding or if they simply changed their mind.

I might take a fresh vial over there. We'll see whether they cooperate.
 
cujet said:

What I have is a vial of Retatrutide that looks like it did nothing — 20mg mixed with 2ml of BAC water, and I had been running 4mg a week. Part of it was drawn off carefully, so roughly 1ml of fluid was left inside. After a few back n forth emails in which they told me they run into weak peptides more often than they would like, I drove over to BT labs. Great looking place, professional staff, bigger than I expected from the street view, and I had been hoping to become a customer. Nope. They glanced at the vial, asked whether I had used any of it, and would not take it.

Here is my conversation with them:

Me: Perhaps I will send just the mixed vial for testing, since the rest can go back. Maybe the vendor will do the right thing? If you test it, can you tell whether something else, say Tirz, was substituted for Reta?

BTlabs: "Yes, mixed samples can be analysed. All we need is the volume of BAC water that went into the vial and the potency it is supposed to carry. Once testing is done we can tell you whether it is Retatrutide or not.



We can also run it "blind", so we report whatever we find rather than the test failing if it turns out not to be Retatrutide. Testing a Retatrutide sample runs 125 usd, and a blind test is 175 usd."

So here is where I have landed: I want them to test vials before I use them. I DO NOT WANT TO EVER RISK INJECTING AN UNKNOWN AGAIN. It set off a health crisis for me, and Reta helps a lot with my autoimmune inflammation!!! A bad or useless product means months of flare ups.

Thoughts???

At that price point, swinging by BT Labs is something I'll probably do as well. Living in PBC makes it a breeze. I won't be around for a bit, but once I'm back in FL, BT is where I'm going 😂.
 
Back
Top