A Different Vendor’s Product Arrived From My Supplier

ColdSmoke

Explorer
Joined
May 4, 2026
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Someone on TG noticed that the label on my BPC-157 didn’t match the rest of what I received. When I asked my source whether it came from another vendor, she more or less admitted it by offering to ship a replacement kit. I doubt she’ll name the vendor, so I’m taking a wild guess here: does this label look familiar to anyone? I’m trying to work out which vendor it belongs to.
 
Most vendors aren't the ones freeze-drying raw peptides and filling those small vials. They typically purchase them already packaged that way. Only a much smaller group of bigger sellers handles the original packaging. So when a supplier runs out of a given item, they simply source it from someone else. Whether it came from a different supplier tells you nothing about whether it's safer or less safe. If you picked it up with a specific batch number meant to correspond to a specific test result, that could be somewhat irritating, but even in the uncommon instances where that happens, it doesn't really demonstrate much.
 
They're simply distributors, sourcing from the same few factories

Resellers, on the other hand, are a different story—it would be odd to purchase 1 vial from one and find another's label on it.

I only buy from vendors whose labels match, so I can figure others are getting the same batch as me from various vendors. Yes, I said "assume"

1 vendor does confuse me, though, with those blue caps and everything.




Repost: Analysis of Vendor Sourcing



This is a repost of a topic from several months back. I had posted it in Public Square and @ZippityDooDah said it got nuked because of source discussion issues and that it should have been posted here. I still see people referring to it so it seemed worth reposting. Fortunately, I kept the post in a...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
lessthanhalf said:

Most vendors aren't the ones freeze-drying raw peptides and filling those small vials. They typically purchase them already packaged that way. Only a much smaller group of bigger sellers handles the original packaging. So when a supplier runs out of a given item, they simply source it from someone else. Whether it came from a different supplier tells you nothing about whether it's safer or less safe. If you picked it up with a specific batch number meant to correspond to a specific test result, that could be somewhat irritating, but even in the uncommon instances where that happens, it doesn't really demonstrate much.
It’s crossed my mind more than once how many of these sellers are actually the ones putting the vials together. You can find raw peptides being moved in massive amounts pretty much anytime. At the same time, getting packaging done efficiently sounds like it would call for specialized gear. Then again, I doubt the peptide manufacturer is the one handling the packaging. So maybe there’s an intermediate manufacturer that fills the vials, and people in China usually purchase from that middle layer. A seller here had an under dose problem, yet I didn’t notice the same thing with other sellers, which got me thinking along these lines.
 
I placed orders with 3 separate resellers simultaneously, and each one claimed to ship from a US warehouse.

But every package arrived from one single warehouse!!!

That made me angry, since $70 dollars went to shipping.

What kicked this off was that 2 of those resellers gave me an identical tracking number, so I asked them how different companies could hand over the same tracking number.

After that I started wondering: if they are all selling the same peptides, why do prices run higher and lower, and why does shipping cost less from one and more from another …
 
ChAsEr435 said:

I placed orders with 3 separate resellers simultaneously, and each one claimed to ship from a US warehouse.

But every package arrived from one single warehouse!!!

That made me angry, since $70 dollars went to shipping.

What kicked this off was that 2 of those resellers gave me an identical tracking number, so I asked them how different companies could hand over the same tracking number.

After that I started wondering: if they are all selling the same peptides, why do prices run higher and lower, and why does shipping cost less from one and more from another …
yes, certain ones operate using multiple brand names

Homeopeptide and ERP appear to be one and the same
 
Running several businesses instead of 1 bigger operation is actually a logical move for vendors. Since entering the peptide sales market costs so little, spinning up a duplicate under a different name is cheap and gives them another channel for advertising. The real bottleneck for profit is bringing in buyers. And when 1 company hits trouble — poor product reviews or a raid, for example — having a backup or several backups acts as a kind of insurance in a high-risk trade. Just how independent these operations truly are probably differs case by case, though if they are combining shipments for postage, then clearly they are not separate in any real sense.

All the vendors who advertise an Australian warehouse carry an identical stock list, so at minimum 3 of them are drawing on that same resource — not that it helps much, given the rather steep prices and the extremely narrow selection.
 
LabRatts said:

Your grey is grey and you are still complaining? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not the OP, but this would bother me quite a bit. Since I want to know what's actually in the vial before I inject it, getting a kit that contains a different vendor's product would not sit well with me. So what counts as gray for one person may not be gray for someone else.

@ColdSmoke whenever I try to figure out labels, I typically check FPPG's testing requests, since folks tend to share the label from the batch they're having tested. Taking a quick look, I'm curious whether this "unknown" batch might be from XPT.
 
Do folks realize that a vendor can obtain "custom coas" bearing their own name, even if the item actually passes through—sometimes? often?—a whole series of other retail layers along the way? And those layers are putting out coas too?

That's why, when someone says "these coas match x exactly! just the name is different! they have to be fake!" I figure they're missing how the system works. It doesn't prove those coas are fake. It doesn't prove they aren't fake either. What it does show is that if you're a nervous type, or a person who pictures that total transparency will someday exist—or who insists on it—then maybe this isn't the right game for you.
 
rodrom82 said:

ChAsEr435 said:

I placed orders with 3 separate resellers simultaneously, and each one claimed to ship from a US warehouse.

But every package arrived from one single warehouse!!!

That made me angry, since $70 dollars went to shipping.

What kicked this off was that 2 of those resellers gave me an identical tracking number, so I asked them how different companies could hand over the same tracking number.

After that I started wondering: if they are all selling the same peptides, why do prices run higher and lower, and why does shipping cost less from one and more from another …
yes, certain ones operate using multiple brand names

Homeopeptide and ERP appear to be one and the same
That same manufacturer is also used by WBS, just like ERP.
 
Grogu said:

LabRatts said:

Your grey is grey and you are still complaining? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not the OP, but this would bother me quite a bit. Since I want to know what's actually in the vial before I inject it, getting a kit that contains a different vendor's product would not sit well with me. So what counts as gray for one person may not be gray for someone else.

@ColdSmoke whenever I try to figure out labels, I typically check FPPG's testing requests, since folks tend to share the label from the batch they're having tested. Taking a quick look, I'm curious whether this "unknown" batch might be from XPT.
Could you explain what FPPG means?
 
ColdSmoke said:

Grogu said:

LabRatts said:

Your grey is grey and you are still complaining? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not the OP, but this would bother me quite a bit. Since I want to know what's actually in the vial before I inject it, getting a kit that contains a different vendor's product would not sit well with me. So what counts as gray for one person may not be gray for someone else.

@ColdSmoke whenever I try to figure out labels, I typically check FPPG's testing requests, since folks tend to share the label from the batch they're having tested. Taking a quick look, I'm curious whether this "unknown" batch might be from XPT.
Could you explain what FPPG means?

I'm trying out a Telegram server. I'll send you the invite link through DM.
 
Grogu said:

LabRatts said:

Your grey is grey and you are still complaining? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not the OP, but this would bother me quite a bit. Since I want to know what's actually in the vial before I inject it, getting a kit that contains a different vendor's product would not sit well with me. So what counts as gray for one person may not be gray for someone else.

@ColdSmoke whenever I try to figure out labels, I typically check FPPG's testing requests, since folks tend to share the label from the batch they're having tested. Taking a quick look, I'm curious whether this "unknown" batch might be from XPT.
"50 Shades Of Gray" is what comes to mind 🤣
 
Printed across that roughly 2 inch label is "BPC1 57-10" — bold, geometric sans-serif, appearing to be Arial Bold (or Helvetica Bold), at about 40–48pt.
 
Back
Top