b_rad80
Explorer
Today I went in for a checkup and routine blood work. Before I was taken back to an exam room, they did the usual thing and had me get on the scale. The nurse pulled up my chart and began entering data, then she blurted out, “Damn, you lost some weight! The system just alerted me to double-check because it thought I had keyed it in wrong!”
Well, you can guess how that landed — I was grinning from ear to ear!
My doctor was really impressed too. He told me the weight loss has resolved my high blood pressure, and it is now normal! He knows I’m on a self acquired GLP1 and is very supportive. We talked about my upcoming cruise, and he asked whether I planned to track/count calories while I’m away. His advice was to just enjoy myself within reason. I said to him, “It’s hard to weigh your food at a buffet!
” That said, I will be conscious of what and how much I’m eating.
One of the best doctor visits I’ve ever had! Just thought I’d share!
Well, you can guess how that landed — I was grinning from ear to ear!
My doctor was really impressed too. He told me the weight loss has resolved my high blood pressure, and it is now normal! He knows I’m on a self acquired GLP1 and is very supportive. We talked about my upcoming cruise, and he asked whether I planned to track/count calories while I’m away. His advice was to just enjoy myself within reason. I said to him, “It’s hard to weigh your food at a buffet!
One of the best doctor visits I’ve ever had! Just thought I’d share!