8-day delivery from China arrived!

Mr. Blonde

Explorer
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
303
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I'm based in the US. Placed my order on March 2nd. By March 10th, it was sitting at my door.

Mod edit: THIS IS NOT A REVIEW SECTION.
 
You on the east coast, broskie? Just placed an order with chp today. I follow a dozen vendors on tg, and a lot of folks keep saying packs haven't been clearing customs and/or are getting sent back to china over the last month or so... Plenty saying got my reship today or my reship is enroute. Might be the reason all the domestic warehouses only have odds and ends.... good for you my man.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

You on the east coast, broskie? Just placed an order with chp today. I follow a dozen vendors on tg, and a lot of folks keep saying packs haven't been clearing customs and/or are getting sent back to china over the last month or so... Plenty saying got my reship today or my reship is enroute. Might be the reason all the domestic warehouses only have odds and ends.... good for you my man.
Yes, that's me.
 
getting to ur place in that window, for both of u, is really something. mine through JEEP was about 3 weeks - everything came through fine, zero issues !
 
Fingers crossed that shipments out of China are returning to their usual pace (whatever "usual" means now) following the slowdown. I put in an order with Uther on 5/18, and it's supposed to land today. Yesterday it reached my neighborhood post office, yet the holiday meant it never completed that last stretch to me.
 
So there's no doubt in my mind that my order originated in China. Yet my best friend forever shipped it out of a warehouse in NJ, which is barely an hour from where I live!
 
Back
Top